Completely Unexpected

1. Paulsen Mommy says:

Oh Courtney, what a week this has been. I'm so sorry. I'm praying that those precious little ones stay put right where they are, with their momma! ((hugs))

2. Karol says:

Praying for you ALL, Courtney.

3. Anonymous says:

Courtney, I'm so sorry that even when you have an IVF plan, something always manages to throw a wrench into it. I'm sorry you ended up with OHSS. It stinks when things like that happen even when we're doing our best and following every direction the doctors give us. I also know how disappointing it is to end up with only two embies after starting with so many more eggs. I'm praying for you and hoping that those two little ones will make themselves at home in your "basket." – IVF Kimberly

P.S. My retrieval is scheduled for tomorrow (6/19) and transfer (they only do 5-day transfers) will be Monday. I'm thankful to have a cycle buddy to check in on.

4. Kara says:

Praying for you and those babies!

5. Letynsey says:

Praying for you!! My heart goes out to you… I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now… Praying for those two little darlings.

6. Our family is on our knees for you guys and for your precious children. Praying God's hand over thier tiny bodies as they grow inside of you and praying for your body to heal as well. Praying for patience and peace that only He can deliver. All FIVE of you are loved!!

7. Candace says:

Oh Courtney! I'm sitting here shedding tears on Livi and praying for those babies! We'll keep praying!

8. I'm praying for you and your little babies. Hugs mama.

9. My prayers will be on overdrive for you all!!

10. Marla says:

Courtney- I will definitely be praying for your and your little ones.