Today, I am Rachel.

1. Paulsen Mommy says:

Oh I'm so very sorry, Courtney. My heart is breaking for you. I'm praying for comfort & peace for you. (Hugs)

2. Kara says:

I am so sorry Courtney. I am still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Big hugs mama.

3. Jill says:

I'm very sorry. I sadly know that feeling of loss all too well. I pray for peace for you and your sweet family going forward.

4. angi says:

Weeping with you.

5. I, too, am sitting here on my couch weeping with you. My heart is so heavy for you and your precious family. All I can tell you is that I am so sorry and that I'm praying for you guys. I wish you weren't going through this. Lots of hugs from Kansas City.

6. Jennifer says:

So sorry for your loss! Many prayers for you.

7. Marla says:

I am so very sorry for your loss, Courtney. You have been so heavy on my heart the past few days and I have been lifting you up in prayer. Will continue to do so.

8. Candace says:

So deeply sorry for your loss Courtney! I've been praying all week and continue to pray!

9. I found your blog through a DIY and I've been reading back through some of your posts. I am so very sorry for your loss, I will keep you in my prayers as you go through this incredibly difficult time! I hope you will find comfort through Jesus Christ, who descended below all things, and is the only one who truly knows the depth of your pain. I know He will heal you with time!!

10. Praying for you and your family. *hugs*

11. Anonymous says:

Courtney, I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work for you guys. I'm heartbroken for you. I know how devastating it is to do all that work and end up with nothing to show for it. It hurts. A lot. I am hoping and praying for you to find some comfort and peace in the days/weeks to come. I also hope that you will have a chance to try again if and when you are ready. Sending lots of hugs and happy thoughts your way.

-Kimberly, fellow IVFer

12. Thank you everyone for you kind messages. For your thoughts and prayers. They mean more than you can know.