Today, I am Rachel.

1. Paulsen Mommy says:

Oh I'm so very sorry, Courtney. My heart is breaking for you. I'm praying for comfort & peace for you. (Hugs)

2. Kara says:

I am so sorry Courtney. I am still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Big hugs mama.

3. Jill says:

I'm very sorry. I sadly know that feeling of loss all too well. I pray for peace for you and your sweet family going forward.

4. angi says:

Weeping with you.

5. I, too, am sitting here on my couch weeping with you. My heart is so heavy for you and your precious family. All I can tell you is that I am so sorry and that I'm praying for you guys. I wish you weren't going through this. Lots of hugs from Kansas City.

6. Jennifer says:

So sorry for your loss! Many prayers for you.

7. Marla says:

I am so very sorry for your loss, Courtney. You have been so heavy on my heart the past few days and I have been lifting you up in prayer. Will continue to do so.

8. Candace says:

So deeply sorry for your loss Courtney! I've been praying all week and continue to pray!

9. I found your blog through a DIY and I've been reading back through some of your posts. I am so very sorry for your loss, I will keep you in my prayers as you go through this incredibly difficult time! I hope you will find comfort through Jesus Christ, who descended below all things, and is the only one who truly knows the depth of your pain. I know He will heal you with time!!

• I absolutely LOVED this: "Jesus Christ, who descended below all things and is the only one who truly knows the depth of your pain" WOW. Nail on the head and so, so beautiful.

Thank you for commenting.

10. Praying for you and your family. *hugs*

11. Anonymous says:

Courtney, I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work for you guys. I'm heartbroken for you. I know how devastating it is to do all that work and end up with nothing to show for it. It hurts. A lot. I am hoping and praying for you to find some comfort and peace in the days/weeks to come. I also hope that you will have a chance to try again if and when you are ready. Sending lots of hugs and happy thoughts your way.

-Kimberly, fellow IVFer

12. Thank you everyone for you kind messages. For your thoughts and prayers. They mean more than you can know.