A Closed Chapter

1. Poekitten says:

I'm so sorry. My heart hurts for you and Jim and Abigail. I'll be lifting you up to the Father.

2. Kat says:

Praying for you all!

3. Kara says:

My heart hurts for you. I am still thinking about you all the time.

4. Laura says:

I'm so sorry Courtney. No words can truly make things better but I think of you and your family daily. Big hugs.

5. ashley says:

I am so sorry, Courtney. I wish I could give you a big hug right now & that those simple words could take your pain away. I can't fathom what you're feeling right now, but I hope you know how strong you are. Praying for you. Your family, your sweet girl. Praying for peace, sweetie.

6. Continued BIG prayers for you and your family. Praying for God's richest blessings on all of you, no matter what that road may look like. Know you guys are loved!

7. I am says:

I pray that Jesus heals your heart as he holds your precious, precious babies in his arms. I believe we will see our babies again. I'm so sorry Courtney. I will continue lifting you up in prayer <3

8. Betsy says:

You guys are in my thoughts so much. This post made my heart heavy, I'm so sorry. Although, I did giggle at your sarcastic quote to Nurse Marci 😉

9. I'm definitely holding you and your family up to our great God in prayer. *hugs*

10. satto says:

I'm so sorry. This is truly unfair.

11. Courtney, i am so sorry. I hurt for you. Prayers going up.

12. Anonymous says:

Crying for you. Praying for you. I'm so sorry.

~RB

13. So I just clicked on your "miscarriage" link and have been reading all the posts listed. I had no idea! I really appreciate your honesty in sharing. I know this is an old post, but I'll be praying for you both! I hate that anyone has to deal with infertility.