Build a bear…..or bunny

1. Kara says:

I am so glad to read this because Hadley is obsessed with her stuffed animals and my mom is considering taking her this weekend to get one made!

2. hello erin says:

I love love how sweet and cute this is!!!

3. #1: Absolutely precious!
    #2: Where was build-a-bear when I was a kid? Seriously… a kids dream!
    #3: I totally love your blog – I don't get to read along every day… but I enjoy your posts so much. Not sure if we've ever actually met in person – but I go to SWBC and am around your little bro some and so enjoyed having your parents here before they moved. Anyway… I usually read blogs on my phone and for some reason blogger won't let me post comments from my phone… but I happened to be on my computer so I wanted to stop by and say Hi! and encourage you to keep doing what you're doing!

have a great week!
    -Raylene

• Hi! and thank you, Raylene! I feel like we have met before…but perhaps it's just from Cameron and Mom talking about you guys 🙂

I do the same thing- I usually just read on my phone and comment on the computer. It's too tricky and complicated for me any other way!

4. MeganB. says:

What a great birthday gift!
    I can't wait to take katie there when she's a little older. =)

5. Shawna says:

So fun! I took my girls for the first time this summer…they loved it too, and I agree, the little heart routine is adorable that they have them do 🙂

I wish I had waited to go with Grandma though—maybe she would have paid! LOL …those dang things are expensive haha.

6. Megan says:

How fun is Build-A-Bear!? I would take Sofia just so I can make one 😉 Love the bunny, I had 2 real bunbuns growing up!

Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

7. Cutest. Thing. Ever. Love how much she adored that place and her new friend, Bunny 🙂

8. Candace says:

So sweet! Hannah LOVED Build-a-bear 🙂

9. jennifer says:

I can't wait to be able to do this with Mya! How sweet! I am in love with the picture of her hugging her new bunny with her little eyes closed. So precious!