Life Lately

1. Rachel Goellner says:

Courtney,

I hate to hear that you're having to deal with such a heavy burden. But I'm very proud of you for being able to be honest with yourself and admit that sometimes we're not strong enough to handle things some. Although I can't fully understand and relate to the pain you're going through, I have gone through various forms of treatment for depression. And honestly having a counselor is the only thing that got me out of college alive. As a " practical" thinker I was very skeptical, but having that person who wasn't allowed to judge me and who was trained to ask the right questions and tap into the right emotions was detrimental to my mental health. I pray that you'll be able to find exactly what you need. And that you will continuously feel the love and support from everyone around you as well as our God. You are a beautiful, strong, Godly woman who deserves to feel whole again.

2. MeganB. says:

Hugs. Love and prayer are being flooded your way.

3. satto says:

Nothing about infertility is fair. Finding someone to talk to about it is a fantastic idea. It' s a giant burden and most people can't even conceive of how impossibly hard it is. Hope you find comfort soon.

4. Kara says:

I just want to reach through this screen and hug you. I think that is awesome that you are looking for someone to talk to.

5. Betsy says:

Huge hugs and more hugs.

6. Shawna says:

Sorry you are having such a hard time 🙁 I've never dealt with infertility, but I did have two miscarriages, so I kind of understand where you are coming from. Hope you find someone to talk to.

7. Chanel Jibal says:

Hugs* I really hope you get good news in the near future 🙂 Stay positive.

8. Candace says:

So glad that you are finding a professional to talk to, and that you share so honestly what you're going through… Not enough women talk about post-partum depression and I'm sure what you're going through is very similar! Big hugs and continual prayer for you!!

9. Marla says:

Courtney- I don't even know what to say- except that I am still praying for you. And I mean it. Admittedly- I have said those words of "I'll pray for you" and have had the best of intentions, but then ended up never doing it. But with you- for some reason- you are so heavy on my heart- and I do pray for you. For healing, for peace, for guidance, for a baby. Just wanted you to know that while I know your life goes on and you have semi-good days and you smile and even laugh- that deep down- you haven't 'forgotten' all that you've been through, and I haven't either.

10. 🙁 infertility bites the big ones. i can not imagine.
    and those conversations that come up. just. ugh.
    they truly are heart breaking.
    have you found anyone to talk to yet? i hope so. absolutely it is okay to need someone to talk to. to be there. to hear you out. because infertility is not an easy journey. and it is lonely. sigh.
    im so sorry my love. giving you hugs and prayers tonight.
    xxo