Abigail’s Woodland Creatures First Birthday Party

1. Miranda says:

What an adorable party! 🙂 1st birthday parties are always so much fun! I love that you're recapping them!!

2. Sarah says:

These photos are so precious. I love the Happy Birthday banner and all the little snacks!

• Thanks, Sarah!

I love the banner too! We used it last year also and I'm sure we'll probably use it again this year too! The shop owner was great to work with. She gave me a discounted price in addition to a fb coupon code, which helped make it a super deal!

3. Tausha says:

OH MY GOSH!!!! So stinking cute!!! I love all these pictures, your handwriting on the food cards is gorgeous & that cake is DIVINE!!! (And props to hubby for going along with Pinterest ideas) *my hubby rolls eyes*

4. Kara says:

Adorable party! That cake is just to die for!

5. MeganB. says:

Sounds like party of the year.
    Hopefully Katies 1st goes off with just as much of a bang. =)

6. Samantha @ Elah Tree says:

Omgoodness! Do we share the same Birthday!? Remember, Remember the 5th of November!

7. How awesome is this?! Come help me plan Levi's first bday please!! Lol

8. So cute!! Tell me all of your fave etsy shops for parties and your timeline for planning (like a month orlore in advance?)

• Hmm. Well, I typically include the links to where I buy everything. If there isn't a link I didn't buy it online(or didn't buy it and just used something I already had).

A month in advance is typically when I really crack down on planning(unless we're talking about the baby shower I just threw. That was more like a week before that I did everything!)

Such a great party theme! You rocked it, Mama!