D’un beau affreux. The ugly beautiful.

1. Wow Courtney!
    I had no idea about your infertility and your story. I just read your past posts as well.
    You have such an honest and beautiful heart. I can feel it reading your posts. You've been through so much. I admire your honesty and your trust in God.
    Those verses you shared at the end, AMAZING!
    They are exactly what you needed and I love it when God speaks to me like that through scripture.
    I will be praying for you Courtney and I'm so glad you are in couseling along your husband and that you guys are communicating very well. Communication is VERY important especially after going through something hard together. May God bless you and your family and may his perfect plan be fullfilled in your lives.

2. Betsy says:

Hugs hugs hugs. So glad you found this counselor.

3. Shawna says:

Your counselor sounds great….I'm glad she's helping you and your husband to move towards healing some

4. I found myself weeping with you as I read through this. This is such a brave post, my friend. I will be continuing to pray for you and Jim as you work through things with the couselor. God's biggest blessings to you guys!!

5. This whole post has brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing. Big hugs. I am so glad God placed the perfect counselor in your life.

6. MeganB. says:

I am praying for you and your sweet family Courtney. Thank you for sharing and I am beyond excited to see God moving about your life in his masterful ways.

Thank you.

7. Miranda says:

Well, as I'm wiping away MY tears after reading this post, I can't help but praise GOD for being so faithful to us and for leading you to a light that's going to help you through this hard time in your life. I LOVE your outlook, your positivity, and your HOPE. You're going to be such an inspiration to others with that attitude. God is definitely working in your life and I can't wait to see what He has in store for you! Praying! 🙂

8. jennifer says:

Wow. This gave me chills! I am SO happy you were brought to that counselor. Keep healing and moving in the right direction 🙂

9. Thank you for sharing. I have to go through your previous posts now to get a better feel.

10. Marla says:

Beautifully written post. Thank you so much for sharing. Your story touches and helps so many. I have a friend I work with who recently lost triplets at 18/19 weeks. I have been completely dumbfounded as what to say…feeling as though there is NOTHING to say, and I love the scripture you included. Thank you again. And still praying for you. 🙂

11. Candace says:

I LOVE that you are sharing so honestly about this whole experience. I'm so glad you found such a wonderful counselor. I had one once that changed my life. Praying for you all!

12. Meg says:

Oh my word, it took me forever to read this post because I couldn't see through all my tears. I am so, so thankful to God that you found a counselor who is helping you BOTH work through this. What a blessing! I feel like I treat our infertility like it's only affecting ME at times because I'm the only one who will really talk about it. I can ask how he is but he rarely says more than, "ok" or, "not so great". I wish we would see someone…

13. Vanessa says:

You are awesome…that's all!

14. Christine Ardigo says:

So sorry for you. I had 3 miscarriages after my first daughter. I have a beautiful 15 & 10 year old now. The only thing that kept me going was something i read from a woman that said had several miscarriages (and her best friend too) but they both went on to have children finally. She said: "If it wasnt for those miscarriages, i wouldnt have the son i have now, and i cannot imagine life without him" I look at my daughter now and think the same thing. Good luck. Love from SITS!