The Reality Of IVF

1. Ashley P says:

Thank you for your honesty. This must have been incredibly difficult to write, I know all of my posts are. This is so helpful. Thank you.

2. Anonymous says:

Thank you so much for posting this. I know it was hard and probably re-living it all over again 🙁 stay strong, mama! Have you considered embryo adoption? Just throwing it out there – not a lot of people know about it. 🙂

3. Monica says:

This post, plus my own experience over the last 15 years of failed pregnancies, is absolutely why we are now considering adoption.

4. Poe Kitten says:

Courtney, thank you so much for sharing your experience. My heart hurts for you, Jim and Abigail. What a reunion there will be in Heaven! You will get to hold your babies one day.

5. Courtney, thank you for so boldly, and honestly, sharing your story. I remember praying so hard for you and your precious babies when you went through your transfer. YOUR BABIES, who are now safely in the arms of Jesus. I'm so sorry that you and Jim have been through this, but am thankful you are at a place that you feel you can write out and express your experience. Continuing to pray for you.

6. I appreciate your honesty. It sounds like a very grueling, emotional process. I hope this post helps anybody that is considering this process.

7. I just read through every IVF post you had and I'm truly heart broken. I had no idea this process was so grueling and just downright hard. Thank you so much for opening up your heart to us and sharing this. Praying for you.

8. tori wilkinson says:

I am so late to this. I just found your blog through another. I am so heartbroken for you to have gone through this. As an IVF mom and someone who works at a fertility clinic, I am so so heartbroken about your whole experience. I cannot fathom experiencing that as a patient and I cannot imagine working for a practice like that.

9. Amie says:

Thank you so much for sharing this and being honest about your experience. I would say maybe I had a rare case where everything went really well and we did get pregnant the first time with IVF (We also did a couple of IUI’s that did not work). I hate to hear how your clinic treated you, no way should that be the case. I loved all of the nurses and doctors I saw. They genuinely acted like they cared through every step of the process. Congrats on baby #3 by the way, that is amazing news!!