Scenes From Saturday

1. Carrie says:

Wow… a donut hamburger… hmm, I think I'd try it, but it does seem a little weird. But, I guess we eat hamburgers on pretzel rolls and heck I had hash-browns on a hamburger I had when we were in KC, so I guess anything goes these days!

• I definitely think it's something that has to be tried at least once! I get that it isn't for everyone, but it's not as scary as it might look…..aside from the 50,000 calories.

And as a pretty picky eater, I do love lots of unique ingredients on my burgers and am pretty adventurous with them.

2. hello erin says:

such a fun and perfect saturday. . . complete with DONUT BURGER. i swear- you blew my mind with that picture. i need one asap!

3. Brooke Haas says:

WOW that burger!! And I was just thinking "what knucklehead would wear a tank top in 55 degree weather"… sorry 😉 lol jkjk sounds like a fun day!!

4. Paulsen Mommy says:

Sounds like such a nice Saturday. Saturday was our 9 year anniversary. We did a kid free dinner & shopping!

5. OH my gosh donut cheeseburger! I don't know if I should be thrilled or scared! Looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend!

6. Vanessa says:

Donald Trump asking for a birth certificate–bahahaha! Looks good to me! And what a fun little weekend you guys had 🙂

7. What a fun day. I love the pictures! However, I'm going to vote team disgusting. I love donuts, but I hate burgers!

8. What a great Saturday!! I love that you finally got one down. And yea the donut hamburger so isn't for me, but I wouldn't bat an eye at someone else eating it.

9. Marla says:

I'm thinking that donut burger is probably pretty good….but super messy! Ha! And even more impressed that after you ate it you hit the gym. I applaud your dedication. Because the only thing I seem to be hitting lately is my behind to the couch. 😉

• Oh, it'd be SO messy if you tried to eat it like a regular burger. Jim thought I was going to and he was disappointed when I cut it up and ate it with a fork 😉

I'm part of a FB group where we "compete" against each other every week. It's been major incentive to go and put in my time! Plus our community gym is approx. 2 minutes away from my house….I just don't really have an excuse. I spend plenty of other time on my couch

10. I am so glad that a.) I am not the only mom who has plastic play food scattered all over my floors, and b.) that my daughter is not the only one who sits in bowls that are entirely too small for her big booty 🙂 Looks like a great Saturday!

11. Ashley P says:

Ok 1. How did I not know about heart shaped doughnuts? My Safeway is seriously slacking. 2. How cute is Abigail in that Cinderella costume? 3. I love the "classy white tank top" and "asking for a birth certificate"!!! 4. I think that burger actually might be worth trying!!

12. jennifer says:

Omg. Shut up. A donut hamburger?! Drooling.

13. Looks like you had an eventful Saturday. Never in a million years would I have thought to put a doughnut on a cheeseburger. That's just totally different than anything I've ever heard of before.
    Your daughter looks so cute in her Cinderella costume.
    I am sorry that I took so long to visit your site. The power outage threw me off course. #SITSblogging