Snow Ice Cream

1. jennifer says:

Fun! I need to give this a try with all of the snow we've been having….
    You're totally a cool mom!!!

2. Love this, Courtney!!!! We also made snow ice cream & it was so fun!!!! Love your picture, as a teacher – I say you get an A+ on your homework! Thanks again for being a part of this!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

3. hello erin says:

snow ice cream? i'm TOTALLY trying this next time we go skiing. . . and halloween sprinkles. i love her.

• I kind of hate you for having to wait to make this until you TRAVEL somewhere that has snow. Yep, totally jealous.

And, I know, right? Halloween sprinkles. Out of all of her choices, she goes for the orange and black sprinkles lol.

4. Carrie says:

I have been wanting to make the snow ice cream, but I am going to make sure the snow is super clean! Maybe I'll put a bowl out or something when we get our next blizzard (Monday!). Too funny that the black sprinkles melted into it, lol! I bet it was still good!

5. I did not even know snow ice cream existed! I am totally going to try this! thanks for posting!!

• You bet!

I had heard about it before, but I didn't realize it was actually a real thing. Ha! I was envisioning people eating plain snow like a sno cone or something. But no, it changes up the consistency a bit and is actually pretty tasty! Definitely give it a try!

6. Visiting from the link up. Cute post. I want to take a photography class soon. Excited to read about your experiences.

• Thanks, Chrissy!

My husband signed me up for it as my Christmas present. I definitely needed to learn how to "properly" use my camera, but it is really overwhelming! A lot of new lingo and things to learn, but I'm really glad I'm finally doing it. Once it's over(at the end of the month) I'm sure I'll do a post about my experience!

7. The sprinkles were pretty fun, just be prepared to have multi-colored snow almost immediately πŸ˜‰

8. Jodi says:

Looks like we posted about the same thing-snow cream! Found you through the link up!

9. Tawnya Faust says:

I definitely need to give this a try next year when Scarlett is a bit older! Sounds like so much fun!

10. Ashley P says:

If we ever get snow (and my act together) I am so making this!!

11. Courtney says:

Love the snow ice cream recipe! We're supposed to be getting a big storm Wednesday night, so I might have to try it.Visiting from #SITSBlogging

12. Jess Temple says:

I wish we would get enough snow for snow cream! It's been cold and icy here, with just a little bit of snow πŸ™‚ Thanks so much for linking up with us…you guys are the cutest!