All Aboard The Smoothie Train!

1. Tori G says:

Love smoothies! I have at least one every day. I also love that mason jar!

2. Try adding coconut milk sometime. It makes smiloothies so creamy!

3. I am a let's just through a bunch of stuff in there and see how it tastes kind of gal. I never measure so they never taste exactly the same. I do love adding frozen banana chunks into them and I also love adding oatmeal as well. I also stock up when strawberries are cheap chop them up and freeze them to help save some $.

And I think I know exactly which broccoli cheese soup recipe you may be talking about and if it is the same one that I am thinking of, it is FABULOUS!

4. hello erin says:

I'm always looking for new delicious smoothie recipes!! i'm totes trying this puppy out!!

5. Tiffany says:

I will be sticking this post away somewhere. I am wanting to try smoothies for a meal, and not spend a fortune, and this one seems great! Thank you!

6. jennifer says:

You totally have me wanting to try smoothies now! That first one looks amazing!

7. Jenny says:

I need to try this out – i've been making the same smoothie for like 6 months! I did just swap my spinach for kale – but you can't use as much of it! Here's what I do: 1/2cup mixed berries, 1/4 cup peaches or apples, 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt, 1 scoop protein powder, 1/2 cup water, 1/2cup spinach or a little less if using kale. My daughter loves it too – I even have to give her a straw cup of her own for it! And I agree smoothie for lunch is way better than breakfast!

8. MeganB. says:

A smoothy sounds incredible right about now. Lol
    A recipe I enjoy is
    Sprouts, not from concentrate, orange juice
    Frozen mixed berries
    1 banana
    And spinach
    Eye ball the amount you want of each.

So good. =)

9. Kaity Leechford says:

THOSE LOOK FAB!!!!

10. Samantha @ Elah Tree says:

Smoothies! Yay! I have a plan to make some smoothie recipes soon! Can't wait!

11. Sarah says:

oh I'm going to try your 2nd one! keep sharing what tasty ones you find!

12. YUM! Both of these sound delicious! I have a magic bullet that I use for smoothies and I absolutely love it! I made one once that had cold coffee, almond milk and PB2 (I think) in it and it made a delicious breakfast smoothie. I'll have to find the recipe and send it to you!

Making them to replace lunch is a great idea, sometimes I'm just not in the mood for something like this early in the morning.

13. Yummm, this sounds delicious! I saving this page for recipes sake!! I have a blender…which I've never used. But now I'm loving this idea of a smoothie for lunch. I always worried about being hungry after but I'm willing to give it a try! We regularly keep soy milk in the house so I may use that instead of the almond milk.

14. Yum!! This makes me want to bring a blender into work and keep these ingredients on hand in our staff fridge!! Thanks for the recipes. I am going to have to try that second one. Are the oat just an oatmeal? And what is powdered peanut butter – I guess I could look that up!!

atparsons.blogspot.com