Due Date

1. Poe Kitten says:

I love your tattoo. It's beautiful. I'm so glad you had someone to cry with today. Grieving is normal and I'm so glad you're not trying to hold it all in. Big hugs to you my friend.

2. Oh my, I just love this! Beautiful tattoo and story. I will be thinking about you today! 🙂

3. So beautiful!! A foot tattoo is my next one! (I already have one on my wrist) I love that you are doing this. I think it would be good for me to do as well. I have always loved dandelions and their "wishes". Thinking of you today!

atparsons.blogspot.com

4. Kelly M. says:

Thinking of you! This was beautifully written and brought tears to my eyes. And the tattoo is amazing, I love it!

5. Christina Hecht says:

The ability to turn a day like today into a happy one for you is something that took me several years to do. You will always love them no matter how long it has been. And that tattoo really is a beautiful reminder and celebration of their life, even if it was short. Thank you for reminding me that is is ok to be sad and happy at the same time. 🙂

6. So beautiful…. Hang in there my friend, I'm sure it's so hard sending many hugs your way.

7. That is incredibly beautiful! Tears in my eyes!

Thinking about you & your sweet family, Courtney. What a way to honor your precious babies. Hugs to you!

9. MeganB. says:

You are the best mama to your babies.
    Hugs of both compassion and utter happiness to you, Jim and A.

10. Meg says:

Reading this I was in tears. When I saw the tattoo and the eight little seeds it turned into sobs. It is so, so beautiful, Courtney.

Praying for you today and always.

11. jennifer says:

Offically ugly crying over here. You are so amazingly strong!!! Your tattoo could not be anymore perfect. I love it! <3

12. jennifer says:

Also, happy due date tiny babies 🙂

13. Wow. This is amazing. You are amazing. Thank you, Lord, for Heaven and the price of Your Son…for we know you will get to meet these 8 sweet ones one day when He calls you home! xx

14. Such a beautiful story and a lovely tattoo! I'm so sorry for your struggles with infertility and loss. My heart aches for you.

15. Sarah says:

the most beautiful thing i have seen in a long time.

16. simply beautiful and completely perfect.

17. Jennie says:

Such a wonderful post. Thanks for sharing your story!

18. I absolutely love your tatoo and the sweet meaning behind it. God bless your sweet babies, your family & you.

19. Tiffany says:

I think that is such a great way to remember them and have them with you.

20. Tara says:

I love it! So beautiful!

21. Paulsen Mommy says:

It's beautiful, Courtney!! <3

22. This is just so beautiful. And I love your tattoo, it's perfect. Continuing to pray for you my friend.

23. Jessie says:

You are so brave, and your story is so beautiful… just like your spirit. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, always…
    xo

24. Madelyn Sue says:

I love your tattoo. My due date is March 9th. I found out I was pregnant on July 1st, 2013, and when I was 11 weeks 3 days, I had an ultrasound that showed an abnormal NT reading. I then had a CVS procedure, and found out on August 26th that the baby had numerous chromosomal issues and was "incompatible with life" and was also risking my life. On August 28th I terminated the pregnancy. Hardest most unfair thing ever. So, I somewhat get what you're going through. I don't know if I have ever commented before, but I really enjoy your blog!

25. Jenny says:

I'm a pretty new follower so I wasn't around for the story to start. However I think this is a very sweet way to honor your babies. I'm glad you are finding some piece. Thank you for sharing your story. just beautiful.

26. Kara says:

I love it so much Courtney.

27. I have been playing catch up with blogging and reading this has chills down my entire body and tears in my eyes. You are so inspiring, sweet mama. Love to you my friend <3.

28. Chelsea Covington says:

Hi! I follow on IG and new here to reading your blog. I've been thinking about this post a lot lately, and it really hurts my heart to know that someone/people/ you have gone through this. I can only imagine how hard it must be to lose a child in any state of pregnancy or life, but to try so hard at making one and put your mind, body and emotions through such a rollercoaster and still, nothing. I admire your strength, and bravery, I would not be able to do wall that you have done. I love your tattoo, and the meaning behind it!
    -Chelsea

29. Anonymous says:

Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts and your story of loss and then a peace and happiness!

30. Hayley! says:

I love it! Such a beautiful meaning behind it and it looks great!

31. I don't know why I had never read this before, but am so glad I just found it!!! You are SUCH a strong mama & I am so glad to "know" you. XOXO

32. I just came upon this as I was reading back through your blog. God bless you girl. I know it was a little bit ago but what a sweet and beautiful reminder. And I am so glad you were blessed with Miss Mabel

33. Esther says: