Five On Friday! {House Update Included!}

1. A Pinterest party? Sounds like a blast! My friends and I need to start doing this!! Have a great time 🙂

Have so much fun at your Pinterest Party! 🙂 And I think your house is adorable! Can't wait to see everything come together.

3. Carrington says:

The house gets cuter every time you post about it! And so does Miss A! And plants don't live.. ever. I think it must be a serious talent to be able to keep them alive. Have a great time at your Pinterest party!

4. Tiffany says:

I am so excited to see updates on this house! It is so adorable from the outside. Have fun at the party! And good luck hopefully getting the inspection done next week!

5. hello erin says:

the upside down porch light is my favorite part of the picture!! and those mart's? sign me up for two. . or four!

6. Oh how frustrating that you still can't get into the house!!!!! Abigail is adorable singing and playing – leading worship is in her future!! That pinterest party sounds like fun and a totally great idea…yet another reason we lived near each other!!!

atparsons.blogspot.com

7. Andrea says:

Your house is SO lovely! We have offers in on two short sales going forclosed and the process is taking FOREVER. The bank countered higher than the people even owe on one of the homes…so disheartening. Anyway, congrats to you guys!!

8. That house IS super cute! Fingers crossed for you. I kill all my plants too, I try and yet…they just don't like me. Happy Friday!

9. Loyal RUN says:

That house is super cute. Good thing about a messy house is that you get to make it your own!! 🙂
    I hope you get that inspection soon. I know that I would be a mess if I had to wait that long lol
    Awe, Abigail is the cutest! My girls like to run up and mess around with the instrunments, but it's far from MUTE haha

10. Allyssa says:

ah! Courtney! That house is so stinkin' cute! You will have so much fun decorating it and making it feel like home! I'm so excited for you guys 🙂

11. Yes to #4, quadruple yes to #5 – YUM!

Cannot wait to see all of these house things unfold! 🙂

12. Jenny says:

oh I hope the inspection happens next week!!! happy thought sent your way! I don't love Pinterest but I love the idea of a regular party to use your ideas from Pinterest! such a neat idea!

13. Mrs Gable says:

I have been itching to go to a Pinterest party. They seem like so much fun! And the front of your house looks so pretty!!!

14. Shannon Kley says:

Stopping by from the linkup! Your house is absolutely adorable! And you're little girl, too. 🙂 xoxo

15. Carrie says:

My friends and I did a Pinterest party almost a year ago… I think it id due time we do one again! The only problem last time was 2 of our friends that came hate crafting! But, they did it anyway and had fun (I think)… or at least they enjoyed the alcohol. ha! Excited for you and the house, I hope everything goes great with the inspection. We are planning to move next year and I can't wait!!

16. Rachel says:

haha "cute new money pit". I've successfully kept a cactus alive since before Christmas and I'm very proud of myself for that. 😛

17. I love that pic of Abigail!
    Your money pit is pretty cute. Hoping it all works out!