It’s The Little Things: Daddy Daughter Date Night

1. Tiffany says:

Oh my gosh! This is just the cutest thing ever! I wish that we had chic-fil-a here! Sydney would have loved going to eat with her daddy like that!

2. Tori G says:

How adorable! We love this!

3. How sweet!! Our local chik fil a does some events so I will have to see if they do something like that!!

4. You thought to play chauffeur…. YOU WIN! Of course, I would have only been driving them 1/2 a mile so not as effective but still your a genius. I however did get to eat a few cold leftover chicken nuggets!

5. MeganB. says:

Daddy daughter date nights are the cutest. =)

Oh my word! This is adorable! So glad they had a wonderful date night. 🙂 Also, Cash sits that exact same way with his little legs in that awkward position. I have no idea how he finds that comfortable but apparently I'm missing something since Abigail sits that way, too. 🙂

7. Carrington says:

Oh my word, please wait while I cry. That is just the sweetest thing ever! It's so awesome that she has a dad who really cherishes her and loves on her intentionally. Precious!

8. Tawnya Faust says:

Oh my gosh, that is just the sweetest little date night ever! How sweet that your husband really wanted to take her 🙂 Daddy daughter bonds are so precious!

9. This is absolutely the sweetest thing ever!! Love that your hubby wanted to do this 🙂 🙂

10. Samantha @ Elah Tree says:

This is too cute! I love that you were the chauffeur! I also love that Chicken Lay does so many fun events!

11. Heidi says:

That is seriously like the sweetest thing ever. Way to go Jim for taking Miss A. I think that's so special that that CFA does that and goes all out. So very cool. The closest one to me is like 2 hours away. Boo!!

12. this is so sweet!! I have never been to CFA before but you talk about it so often I am thinking I am going to have to find one!!!

13. Rachel says:

I honestly just teared up a little at how cute they are sitting at a table together!
    What a great event, Chick-fil-a (wish we had one nearby!)

14. Aww that is precious. Does every chic-Fil-a do it? I have never heard of it. We have three around here so that would be fun for my girls and hubby. Your family is so cute. Love the pictures. Rachel xo of http://Garaytreasures.wordpress.com

15. Oh my gosh, how sweet. I love this, seriously.

16. Jenny says:

I love this! What a sweet night for them and love her braids! Chick-fil-a is such a great company for stuff like this! I wish wish we had them here in MI! I'm going to miss having them down the street like we did in CO!

17. These pics melt my heart!!! How sweet. What a special memory 🙂 Love it, sweet friend! Xx.

18. Rachel says:

This is so cool!! What a fun little event and they look so cute together!

19. Um, that's maybe one of the cutest things I've ever seen! It's so obvious how much Jim loves her 🙂

20. This is so sweet. I have dreams of Daddy Daughter dates for my husband and little girl once she gets older!!