Snow Day

Cash went to bed in Christmas PJ's tonight…yep. They fit. So he wears them. 🙂 It makes perfect sense in our house.

So, you will be homeschooling Abigail? What program{s} will you be using?

• Not only do they still fit, but they are the only fleece and footie pj's that she has! It's still so cold outside, we're getting tons and tons of use out of them.

Yes, ma'am! I haven't decided on a curriculum yet. I plan to sit down this summer and lay out my plans a bit more- growing up we always used a hodge podge of different curriculums, so I'm not sure if I'll go that route to see what I like, or if I'll choose one all encompassing program and go from there. Lucky for me, I have a few friends that have girls in homeschool kindergarten right now and I joke with them that they are testing out curriculum and co-op's for me 😉

2. Carrie says:

We had a snow day too and the kids played with a lot of toys that I was planning to sell in my yard sale this Spring. 🙂 Now I won't be able to sell them, because they loved them so much today (even though they haven't touched most of them for over a year! aghhh!). I also made hot cocoa and cheater cookies after lunch 🙂 I was cracking up when you mentioned you sat in the tub for 45 minutes… yep, been there.

• YES! I sold a bunch of A's baby toys this fall and she was not thrilled about parting with them! Crazy kiddos. She kept saying, "See mom! see! I still fit in this! I can fit! I can still play with this!"

What are cheater cookies? I like the sound of these.

3. Tiffany says:

Awwww, look at how cute she is all bundled up! I hate going out and playing in the snow, but I love seeing Sydney all bundled up in her snowsuit. Lol
    And go you mama for homeschooling! Sydney starts 4k this fall and I am so excited for her. I think that we should maybe do little lessons here to prepare her, so I may look at target. But she honestly has the type of personality where she will learn better from someone else, so we found a local 4k program here and I can't wait. 🙂

4. hello erin says:

NINE DEGREE WEATHER. oh hecccccck no. i mean really. . .

5. Samantha Kakac says:

She is so so so cute! Like crazy cute!

6. she looks so excited in her snow gear!

7. Sara McCarty says:

She is so stinking cute! But really, is it ever going to stop snowing?!!!

8. Kara says:

She is so cute! I love the Leap Frog stuff, especially their workbooks.