So, An Ugg Wearing, Starbucks Carrying, 20 Something Walks Into A Tattoo Parlor….

1. Brooke Haas says:

Love it and all it represents to you! I don't have a tattoo but always wanted one. I've got the itch now! And the title of this is perfect! LOL!!

2. jennifer says:

I know I already said it, but I really love your tattoo and the meaning behind it. I think it's perfect. I have one tattoo I got kind of spur of the moment, and I sort of regret it. I've been wanting one on my wrist for forever now, but I keep chickening out.

3. It looks so good girl!!! So good.

4. Lourdes says:

Love that you did this! I also love that the tattoo has sooo much meaning.
    I am afraid of getting tattoos and they are not my thing, BUT I love this one!

Xo Lourdes

5. Rachel says:

Wow!! You are brave! I definitely think it was a good idea. If you are going to get a tattoo, I think that one was a wise choice, and definitely one you'd never regret.

6. I am in love with this!! So special……we got ours for our anniversary (also on my mom's birthday) and my mom hated it. But now that I have that memory of doing it on her birthday makes it even more special. I am hoping to get a few more (they really are addicting once you get one they aren't as scary as they were before). Like I told you before I want to get one on my foot "Faith" just looking for the right font. I want it to be much more detailed and goddy than the one on my wrist. It will have a few meanings (just like my wrist one): Faith for Ellie's middle name and on my foot for walking by faith. Then I am hoping to find "Love, Mom" in my moms handwriting have have on my ribcage under my arm pit.

nice job. I will be sure to document mine on the blog when it happens!

7. Tiffany says:

Between this post, and our emails last night… I am now really wanting to go and get one! I love it!

8. hello erin says:

I love love love this!! And I'm so proud of you for being brave! I'd be a complete mess 😉 and I LOVE the finished product and the meaning!!

9. Sarah says:

you are so brave!! i have 9 tattoos and i think my foot (in that exact same spot) was the most painful!

10. Alyssa McNamara says:

What an amazing tribute to your sweet babies!

It turned out beautiful! I've always wanted a tattoo myself but have never gone through with it.

12. I love your tattoo! It turned out beautiful. I cannot believe that you didn't have any pain. Mine definitely hurt, not terribly but it was still very uncomfortable!

13. Sarah says:

I love it! I got one the summer after Evie died. It's amazing how hard times in your life make you want to do something like get a tattoo. Anyway, I think it looks great 🙂

14. Aww I love it, Courtney! I love the meaning and it turned out really well. I thought about getting one there on my foot too and people said it would hurt like hell. Glad to know it wasn't terrible!