When Daddy Is Home From Work….

1. You are so cute, ALL of you! XO

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

2. Laura @ The Everyday Joys says:

What a sweet post and a sweet family! And oh, gosh, this makes me want to find a place where they have velcro suits. 😉

3. How cute are you guys!! Glad you had so much fun 🙂

4. Oh how I love those lemon pepper wings. Those, and the hot and honey ones. So hungry now!

Daddy being home is the best. We have a 4 day weekend coming up soon to. Were going to make our first SDC trip of the year!. Glad you had fun!

Good luck today.

5. So much cuteness!! I love Abigail's face in the second picture – pure JOY! 🙂

6. hello erin says:

I love it! Best. Day. Ever. And I want to go down giant slides and get velcro'd to stuff!!

7. This is beautiful. So, so sweet and precious. xx

8. Jenny says:

So sweet! What a fun family day – days off are the best!

9. jennifer says:

Awwww looks like a blast! Love the velcro suit pics. Did you do it too?! I've always kind of secretly wanted to try it but am absolutely terrified I'll be the person that completely misses the wall. Haha!

10. Rachel says:

I love that last photo!
    What a beautiful family!!

11. Loyal RUN says:

Awe, such a good daddy! 🙂
    That last photo is beautiful! Frame worthy!!

This is the sweetest, Courtney! Love, love that last photo.

And can you please tell me where your jeans are from?

13. I absolutely loved all of this. Especially the picture of Jim and A going down the slide. It made me laugh out loud!

14. This is so much fun!! you make me want to hurry up and get Ellie to be older so we can experience these things too!! love the foot tat!!

check out my weekly recipe linkup on Mondays! hope you join the fun!!!

atparsons.blogspot.com

15. Heidi says:

Looks like an amazing day! Love that last pic <3

16. Yep, you guys are adorable! Such fun pictures. I totally busted out my crocheted Toms too just because it's officially spring, even though my feet were freezing. 🙂 …and I totally want to get thrown high up onto a Velcro wall!

17. SO FUN!!! I wish we had a place like that near us!