Ain’t No Party Like A Pinterest Party

1. Love it!!! What a fun party!! xx

2. Jessica M says:

Sounds awesome! I love this idea! I pin a million things but rarely make them :/ And those jalapeno margs, yes!!!

3. hello erin says:

i looooove your jar (and your margs. i can tell they just LOOK delicious). i also love all your crafty friends 🙂

4. This is such a fun party idea…obsessed! Xx.

5. Love it!! My friends and I are doing one at the end of the month, I can't wait!! Looks like so much fun!

6. Such a fun idea! I love it!

7. jennifer says:

How fun! I'd love to go to a pinterest party!!! Love how your mason jar turned out. Everything is better with glitter 😉

8. Tiffany says:

This is such a cool idea!

9. Carrie says:

SO fun! When we did our craft/Pinterest inspired party we only had 5 people… 16 though?!!! Holy moly! And jalapeno margarita? Not sure if I'd like that, but it sounds very different and it looks good in the photo! lol!

10. Rachel says:

I love the jar you made!
    What a great idea for a party!!

So neat! Love the DIY you made! I will be making one, too. 🙂

12. I really need to make sure I go to the next one. Poor planning didn't allow me to this month and then we ended up on an unexpected date night. I WILL be at the next one… said very optimistically.

13. Sara McCarty says:

Jalepeno margaritas?! Omg. Yum.

14. Jenny says:

Love this! I totally want to do one now and I don't even like pinterest lol!

15. Tara says:

This sounds totally fuN!

16. This seems like so much fun! When I "come into" some money (if that ever happens! lol) I am planning a trip to Joplin. I will most likely bring Ellie. We will be staying at your new house an attending a Pinterest party too!!! It's going to happen and the I can learn all of your parenting skills first hand!!

17. I love everything about this! What a genius idea! I have pinned approximately 23869124697624 things and made maybe…20 MAX. Probably closer to 10 lol. This is great!!

18. Samantha @ Elah Tree says:

Best party ever! So glad we got to meet! I should create a blogger meet up list! I also love that we got each others gifts!

19. Okay, seriously. This is the cutest idea ever! I LOVE the glitter on the mason jar! Man! I wish we lived closer so we could throw a massive party and meet all sorts of awesome blogger friends!