Arizona Highlights

1. hello erin says:

best vacay ever. it has me all sorts of excited for lex to get a little older. . . I'm also requesting you send me that dress/skirt shirt combo in the first few pictures. because I'm dying over it.

2. MeganB. says:

Such a beautiful vaycay!
    Also, Abigails first outfit is seriously the cutest!

3. Carrington says:

This is the sweetest! I love the interactions between her and Jim! So sweet! "left half her nose on". I'm dying! So glad y'all had such a great trip!

4. Aw! She looks so cute in her little outfit in the first pictures. She's such a pretty little girl! Also, I totally have that tank top you're wearing in the picture. haha! You must have great taste. 😉 haha!

5. Heidi says:

Oh my gosh, Jim's text is hilarious. Poor little Abigail's nose 🙁
    also that first outfit is adorable!!

Can I please shop in Abigail's closet? 😉 Great pictures, Courtney! I'm sure your parents are going through withdrawals without you two there!

7. Jennie says:

I love all the pictures! Looks like so much fun!

-Jennie

8. Tricia Regar says:

Great pictures, Courtney! Abigail's clothes are definitely very cute. Is the first outfit a dress, or a tank and skirt? Where'd you get it?

9. Samantha @ Elah Tree says:

Abigail is too crazy cute! love that first picture of her! To cute! I can't say it enough! To Cute!

10. It looks like you had so much fun! I love the pictures!

11. Mary Evelyn says:

That first photo of Abigail is too funny!

12. Amanda says:

Love the text message detail! Too cute!!! Those darn rocks just got in the way!!! Looks like y'all had an amazing time!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! -xo

Plumtickledpink.blogspog.com

13. Oh this is so sweet. I love all of these pictures and that is an incredibly detailed text!!!

atparsons.blogspot.com