Five On Friday- Mostly About Ice Cream

1. Jaclyn @ Love And Bellinis says:

Talenti gelato is the best thing, EVER. I am so obsessed, I can't buy it too often because I eat it all so fast!

2. Tiffany says:

Now I am really wanting ice cream! Lol. I am excited to see the house once you get going! Yay for finally having that inspection!!! I could have sworn I was already following you on Instagram, but I am now!

3. hello erin says:

Any week filled with ice cream is my favorite week. Talenti… Sweet sweet talenti. It's TOTALLY like a hug.

4. Those white cabinets make me sooo pumped for some pretty white paint to go on mine!! WOOHOO!
    Girl. The waiting game is tough. Like you said…praying for a clear YES or NO! Either way. He knows best! xx

5. MeganB. says:

So exciting!
    Totally praying for the house situation.
    =)

6. Jenny says:

That a lot of ice cream and it sounds fabulous!! I hope you have an awesome trip and enjoy that Starbucks!

7. haha, I am loving all the ice cream in this post!!! Have a great trip.

8. Ice cream…those gelato flavors OMG!!!!

9. I've been wanting to try that Talenti ice cream since everyone RAVES about how good it is but it's kinda expensive so that's how I talk myself out of it…. Why is it never one sale?? Should I do it?? Which flavor should I get??

10. Hi Courtney! That kitchen is SOOO cute! Also, the gelato…I lived off of that stuff when I got my wisdom teeth out. The mint chocolate chip is AMAZING!!!!! My sister introduced me to it, and I about died when I first tasted it. SO good. Have fun this weekend, friend!

11. Rachel says:

all that ice cream…. MMM!!
    We eat some every night around here 🙂
    I do like that sea salt caramel!

12. White kitchens have my heart!!! I live it and you are making me so anxious to get our house on the market and to look for and move to our new farmhouse (blog worthy and Pinterest worthy of major overhaul!!) I'll have to try that ice dream and you know that I will be following along your vacation!!!

atparsons.blogspot.com