I’m Walkin Away

1. Jess Beer says:

I think that was definitely the right decision! Also, the Money Pit memes make me laugh – I used to watch that movie with my mom ALL the time!

2. hello erin says:

Sounds like you guys FULLY did the right thing (you'd better believe I wrote "write thing" first and was like woah woah woah. That's not "write"….). Something better, cuter, and with waaaay fewer issues will come along. I mean a whole new roof amongst other problems? Run baby run!

3. Well that's a bummer. At least you were able to find all that the house needs and were able to make a smart decision regarding it! You did the right thing for sure! I am so anxious to move but know that it's best to take our time finding the perfect house and property for us! Happy searching!

atparsons.blogspot.com

4. Andrea says:

Bummer, but I think you made the right decision!

5. Glad you guys found out that it was a money pit before you went any further! It's a bummer, but I'm sure something way better will come around 🙂

6. Hard thing to do…but what a blessing in the long run! You go girl. The right one will come!!! xx

7. What a bummer! Sounds like your family is being smart about this decision though! Hopefully another house comes along soon…and with the same kind of curb appeal! 😉

8. aw. Im sorry that it was going to end up being a money pit! I have some family members here in California who fell in love with a house, and had to back out of it after the inspection. It's never a fun OR easy thing to do. God has someone perfect for you three, though; it'll all work out.

So sorry that it didn't work out. However, on the bright side, at least you were able to make that decision now rather than being stuck with it later.

10. Jenny says:

bummer about the house but sounds like the right decision. so glad you can get your earnest money back too! You'll find something that's right! It's spring and prime real easte season a house is coming!

11. Such a bummer but TOTALLY the right decision for your family! And so lucky you were able to get your money back and only lost $275. It could have been a lot worse. Happy house hunting!

12. jennifer says:

Awww so sorry the house didn't work out for you! But there's a reason your gut was telling you to walk away-there is something much better ahead for you guys!