Cheering For The Royals!

1. Tiffany says:

We still have to find Sydney a brewers shirt. But I can't wait to dress her up and hopefully take her to a game his year. We have waited his long because we want to all be able to enjoy the game and not have to walk around and miss most of it because she isn't entertained. Isn't it the cutest thing when a toddler roots for a team! Sydney was adorable in her packer jersey this fall/winter! Summer sports are so much more fun!

2. Amanda says:

So adorable!!!! I can't wait to get Lily into cheer and dancing! Right now we are having to settle for gymnastics!

3. jennifer says:

You are so funny! I lol'd at the Kristen Stewart comment! Love the moccs (and the girl in them of course ;)).

4. Allyssa says:

She is SOOOO cute! Ah! I love her little outfit and her little shoes.

5. hello erin says:

ummm. i love the side tie. totally takes me back to when i did that on PURPOSE for "style" reasons. . . .

She's adorable!

And I totally did the side tie when I was a little girl…

7. Rachel says:

What a cute little baseball fan!!

8. Kate H. says:

Cutest little baseball fan ever =)

9. Carrington says:

That girl is just precious, and stylish, and cute!

10. She is the cutest fan the Royals could ask for! When I read the title I thought Kate and William Royals first…nope baseball =)

11. Rachel says:

So cute!!
    I love her moccasins!

12. She is too cute!! I want to get some moccs for Ellie. What do you recommend?

13. Jenny says:

great little baseball photoshoot! So cute and love love that hair now and jean jacket with the shirt!

14. Sara McCarty says:

Oh my word, she is so cute! Love the outfit. I've never been to a Royals game but have heard really great things. I'm a Cards fan, but my little brother lives in KC and loves going to Royals games. Good luck this season!

15. Meghan Kraft says:

She is pretty much the most adorable thing I've seen all day. What a stunning little girl 🙂

16. Samantha Kakac says:

Love the photos! She is too cute!

17. Jess Temple says:

She's the cutest! Love her smile and those pretty eyes!

18. She is so adorable! What a good little photo model 🙂 so well behaved! Mason usually runs away lol. We, too, were excited for baseball season to start…though we were wearing our Angels shirts instead. They also lost though so I guess the season can only get better from here, right?

19. How adorable! I love the shirt knot! I kinda want to bring it back myself. 🙂