Grown Up With Babies

1. Aww I love love love this! You've been friends for so long and now eventually your children will be best friends too!

2. This is so cute! I love that you both have been best friends for so long and are experience kids together now, so sweet!

3. jennifer says:

How sweet! I think it's awesome that you guys have been friends for so long. 🙂

4. Carrington says:

This is just the sweetest!!!! How precious is she holding the baby!

How fun! What a testament to your friendship! Just wait til your girls are older & you can have girls weekends & shop & eat! So fun!

6. hello erin says:

oh how i love those flashback pictures. they're seriously awesome!! especially the CAMERA one. i mean that's what we had to do before cell phone cameras!!

7. Visiting from the link up. Love the flashback photos!

8. How sweet!! I can't wait for my BFF to have a baby so we can do this!!!

9. Tiffany says:

This is awesome! I have a friend like this that I met in the third grade. We had our babies two days apart and that was amazing. But now she lives in Kansas and I'm in Wisconsin. :-/ no sleepovers here. Lol

10. First, this 'I got to pass her off when she started fussing.' hahaha. Yup. Second, love that you had a sleepover! With your daughters. It is so nice to spend time like that with your friend and their kid and your kid, like adults! I feel that way all the time, when did we stop being in high school and start having kids?! whoa, time.

11. Jenny says:

I totally feel you on the wait when did we become adults feelings! Such a sweet weekend and some seriously great photos!

12. This post totally made my day!! What a blessing your guys' friendship is 🙂

13. Rachel says:

Aww! Now that's fun! It's almost unbelievable when us and the friends we were crazy kids with grow up too. This weekend we're going to go visit a friends who I've known since I was 15–and his wife and daughter. Two friends I've known since I was 10 got married last year…the problem with my friends is that they're all spread out all over the place. How inconvenient!

14. I'm so glad you got to spend time with your friend! That's SO exciting! 🙂 The pictures of your daughter are just gorgeous by the way! 🙂

15. What a great weekend! I'm glad you got to spend time together. The pictures are precious!