#OOTD

1. You are adorable, love all the outfits!

2. hello erin says:

I don't think you need fashion advice from me! Your already adorable… And I get dressed like never soooooo unless it involves work out clothes I'm at a loss 😉

3. I love this idea! And would love to see more 🙂

4. Jess Beer says:

You look great! I'd love to see more!

5. MrsTee says:

I loike them all…love the floral dress and (are they white) pants from the first shots…aren't full length mirrors the absolute best!?!?!

6. jennifer says:

I loved your OOTD posts! And I want a pair of mint skinnies so bad!!! They look adorable on you. I'm totally with you on cheap clothes too, so I'd be interested in seeing what you put together on a similar price point. 🙂

7. Look at how cute you are! Yes, do some outfit posts! You're a pro at those selfies, girl! haha!

8. Jenny says:

I think you look AMAZING! And your outfits totally rock! I like Erin mostly live in workout clothes or yoga pants so I am not one to offer any tips 🙂

9. MeganB. says:

Yes yes yes! Your fashion posts would be awesome.

10. I always love these kinds of posts so yes please!! I need to get better at documenting my outfits (and Ellie's) too!!

atparsons.blogspot.com

11. Anonymous says:

Real life outfit posts are always fun!

12. Heidi says:

I love your style! Definitely need some fashion type posts!

13. Carrie says:

You look great and I love all of your different poses! I do quite a bit of fashion posts and lately I've felt like I am in a rut and pose the same way most of the time! I guess it helps tho if you have a mirror and can see how you are posing..:)

14. I love your style! I'm all about comfort first then cute and trendy.

15. Rachel says:

I would love to see fashion posts from you!
    How are you only 25? You must have been a baby when you got married! 🙂

16. Love the dress with the yellow flowers.