Guns & Wind Tunnels. Also Known As, Our Weekend.

1. I absolutely love the idea of planting something when you find out your pregnant! How wonderful that you get to enjoy it year after year! And those photos of you & A in the wind are too cute! Happy (late) Mother's Day Courtney!

2. Good thing you know how to use that gun. It will come in handy when little miss starts dating. 😉 Beautiful photos!

3. haha, getting mauled…sounds right! I love that tradition and I think you should have it in the contract, you may buy our house but you cannot remove that bush and we will stop by once a year for a picture =) That twinning picture is hilarity!
    Yay for shooting improvement too! I haven't been shooting in forever, I would not mind one bit though. We've got a shotgun and a hand gun, might as well make sure I still remember what to do with them!

Hey! Hey! I was a little late getting my post up today, too, but it's finally done. lol! 🙂 Even with wind blown hair, you & Abigail are adorable!

Way to improve with your shooting! It's been a while since Luke & I've shot together, too. We should probably do that sometime in the near future!

5. You guys are so cute! I used to love watching How I Met Your Mother, but the more I watched it, the more I felt convicted because sometimes it can be really bad, but it's so funny! ugh! I wish tv shows just stayed clean instead of adding all the yucky stuff to it.

6. Samantha @ Elah Tree says:

O Man! I saw your shooting video in instagram! Amazing! Also, this "Do you wanna take a picture of mah buns?" is the best thing ever!

7. Sarah says:

Awe, what a fun weekend! I have a similar looking picture as you- me holding a gun- and I love how tough stuff I look in it… what the picture doesn't show is the anxiety attack I was in the middle of, the hyperventilating, and tears streaming down my cheeks! haha! The violence of the weapon and the power behind what I could do were kind of freaking me out! So… I need to work on that. 😉 Happy Mother's Day!

8. What a wonderful gift. Abigail is just the sweetest girl and I love her so much! When I think about loving it makes me sad to think of leaving my yard. I am already planning a bring a bunch of my plants with me because of their sentimental reasons. (Like my moms roses and peonies we transplanted) I'm sure you could do that with your lilac.

atparsons.blogspot.com

9. Jenny says:

I love the lilac bush tradition — so sweet! Just transplant it and take it with you 🙂 The photo of you and Abigail in the wind where you're looking at each other is so sweet– you wouldn't know it was windy in that photo if you hadn't said so. Just a great photo. I love that you know how to shoot. My hubby's been trying to get me to do that forever and well mostly we just can't find the time to get to the range to practice. What a great weekend all together!

10. Oh my gosh. THAT WIND. So intense. But seriously, that first picture of her blowing bubbles and those sunglasses. I die. Of cuteness! I can't wait for Mason to be able to blow bubbles. Or to wear sunglasses without ripping them off lol. Hope you had the best Mother's Day!

11. Traci says:

1. HIMYM is hysterical! We started a few years in and I remember watching them back to back on Netflix because we had to see just one more episode. That (and The Office) are the two most quoted TV shows in our house.
    2. Can you dig up the bush and bring it with you? I mean, I would totally try…
    3. That pic is soooo a keeper!

12. Tara says:

Your Twinning picture! HAHA! I LOVE IT! That is hysterical, and adorable all in one!! 🙂