Halfway to Four

1. hello erin says:

You hit the jackpot with that little lady! Seriously. I don't know what your doing but she's the sweetest, smartest, and bestest ever!!

2. She is such a little sweetheart & you are one great mama!!!!!

3. She is beautiful and sounds like just the sweetest little thing! Good job mama.

4. jennifer says:

I love all of these photos. You captured some really great shots here! I love that she's so affectionate! So sweet!

5. Such a sweet letter! And what an amazing little girl. Love her quotes too! Nothing beats your kid telling you that you are the best mama!

6. Oh Miss Abigail, you are such a sweet girl. What a treasure she is. P.S. I LOVE the skirt.

7. Jenny says:

so sweet!! Sitting by herself and looking out for other kids?! amazing! What a little cutie she is!! Happy 1/2 birthday!

8. Rachel says:

Aww, it really must be so good to hear good things about your daughter from other people (because, I mean, we always think the kids in our own families are awesome…but it's really nice when others recognize their awesomeness!)

Such sweet photos! Such a sweet girl! And you, my friend, are a wonderful Mama. Doesn't it just make your heart burst when someone compliments you because of your child! Yay! 🙂

10. Seriously, this post made me smile from ear to ear 🙂 What a precious little girl you and Jim have. Every time I see new pictures of her, I can't believe how grown up she looks! What a blessing she is!

11. Rachel says:

These photos are so beautiful!
    I love her little outfit 🙂
    Happy 3.5 Abigail!

12. Heidi says:

Such great pictures Courtney!! She is so beautiful. You are one lucky mama.

and um…how are our little girls half way to FOUR?!?! ::tears::

13. She is a cutie!
    They grow up way too fast!

14. This is just the sweetest!! I love that she is so well behaved and you can trust her to sit in the pew all by herself during worship! What a little GEM!

atparsons.blogspot.com

15. Candace says:

Love this! I'm having so much fun with this new big girl stage! I feel like I could write a novel of all the hilarious things that are said throughout the day. Your girl sure is becoming such a pretty young lady!

16. Jessie says:

I love, love, love this. She is such an amazing little girl, because she is YOUR daughter. xo

17. Tyana says:

She is a cutie pie..lovely pictures of her .