InstaFriday!

1. hello erin says:

i love you guys. and remind me not to allow A to get ahold of my hair. POOR AURORA looks like she got into a texas pageant cat fight. and the rain. . . i have to do that with my parenting too. i can be so boring sometimes– but the times i "let it go" are fully the most appreciated by lex who doesn't care about getting soaked in the rain.

2. jennifer says:

Ohhh I love this idea! Totally joining in this morning! πŸ™‚
    Sometimes I look at your daughter and think she looks so much like you, and then others so much like your husband! She's such a cute little girl!!!

3. Lizzie Simantz says:

You are so cute! Loved looking through these pics. Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find yours πŸ™‚ Can't wait to take some time to look around your blog πŸ™‚

Lizzie

4. You guys are so cute! I truly enjoy seeing all your pics on IG. Fun!

5. Carrington says:

I watch entirely too much Dateline, too! Anytime it's just Linc and I I'm sure we're going to get kidnapped. And Miss A.. just the most precious ever!

6. Love all of the pictures, you guys are the cutest! So jealous that you can grow peonies – it's too hot down here so I can't grow any. Yours are gorgeous!
    Happy weekend girlie xo

7. Lok all the pics! Saw the on IG and loved them the first time and the second time here πŸ™‚ And too funny but so true not to mention online that your husband is out of town. I have heard one too many bad stories and don't want to be a part of them! But you are such a fun mom that I'm sure Abigail didn't even notice daddy was gone… I mean you have me wanting a Strawberry Limeade now! Haha.

8. I love this idea because Lord knows, my IG feed gets plenty of love and I don't share those photos anywhere else. Count me in!
    We did the same with the rain last week. It poured and the little one was so eager to see what was going on with all the racket so out we went. He loved it and I was reminded that not everything needs to be structured, clean/dry and normal. Letting loose in a rain storm is good for the Mommy soul.
    Happy Weekend!

9. Could you and your family get any cuter! Seriously! And yay for car picnics! We might need to try that out sometime soon!

10. aww we were just outside playing in the rain today! At first Aria was a little timid but then we ran up and down the porch stomping in the puddles. Jenny from The Chronicles of We gave me the inspiration from Wednesday! Perfect timing with the rain.

11. Aww Abigail is just the cutest!!! I've always said I want to name my daughter that if I have one πŸ™‚ I love it! Haha…Instagram does love selfies and alcohol doesn't it?! And food…I always see photos of food! Crazy about the peonies! They were pretty at least! πŸ™‚

12. Summer says:

Your daughter's smile in the first pic just kills me! She is too cute.

13. I really need to get my tattoo touched up. It's 7 years old. Doesn't look too bad, I baby it with sunscreen when it's exposed. Gotta wait until after summer though, I just know as soon as I do it I'll get invited swimming!

14. Savanna says:

I don't mention when my husband is gone online for the same reason. And when I accidentally let it slip, I worry all night long. I am sure crazy psycho killers have better things to do other than stalk my ig feed but my irrational brain says it isn't so. Happy Friday.

15. Vanessa says:

The umbrella picture is just the best! I love how these littles help us to do things we wouldn't normally want to…Arden's helping me become less boring all the time πŸ˜‰ Have a great weekend, friend!

16. Hayley! says:

I am SO jealous of your peonies!! I have searched high and low for some and can't find any that are fresh cut! πŸ™ Also, do you have a post somewhere about your tattoo? I would love to read about it!!

17. These are some of my fave posts of yours too!! I'm gonna have to remember it for the future. Love the rain, that little girl, farms and flannel of course. And I am still dying over getting another tattoo…..