Mother’s Day Pain

1. Becky G says:

I appreciate this post so much. The more people I get to know the more I learn about mamas' struggles with infertility and loss. I'm so happy that so many blogs address this. As a mama to an angel as well, this topic is close to my heart.

2. I thought of you and your sweet babies more than once on Sunday. My heart truly hurts that Sunday was painful for you, but I rejoice that someday you are going to hold those precious babies again. Praising God for that BEAUTIFUL little Abigail and all the joy that she brings to you and Jim. Thank you for the encouragement to reach out to other mommies who are struggling with this-what a tangible way to encourage another friend in love!

3. Big hugs for you Courtney. I was thinking of you this weekend and was hoping you were doing okay.

4. MeganB. says:

You are such a wonderful mom and beautiful woman Courtney.
    Inside and out. Hugs!

5. Sara McCarty says:

Sending love and prayers your way. I thought about this on Mother's Day too. Losses always stay with you. Love to you, mama.

Hugs being sent to you sweet, mama.

7. You always write so eloquently when talking about your lost babies & infertility. I hope many women were touched by this post!

8. Monica says:

You are right, Sunday was hard. Every Mothers Day, Fathers Day, end of school, beginning of school, take your child to work day, grandparents day, every holiday, Halloween, it all hurts. There's never one of those days that my heart doesn't ache for having to live without.

9. Incredibly difficult as it was the first time my family acknowledged me as a mother since we now have Ellie. Even more bittersweet as this weekend is my latest due date.

10. I can't even imagine what you are feeling and going through, but I wanted to comment anyway. The way you write about your babies, you can tell how much love you have for them. Your tattoo is so beautiful and is a way for them to be with you always. I have not lost a baby, but I did lose my mom, so while a very different situation, I too know the feeling of loss on Mother's Day. Thinking of you! xo

11. jennifer says:

Hugs to you friend. How lucky ALL of your babies are to have a mama with a heart as big as yours!

12. Vanessa says:

I think about you often, friend. Abigail and all of your little angels are all so lucky to call you mom. XOXO

13. I always think about those who lost babies or who can't have them on Mother's Day. It's a lovely holiday but also can be sad for many. So sorry you've had to experience loss like this.

14. planescort says:

I am truly delighted to read this weblog posts which consists of tons of
    helpful information, thanks for providing these kinds of data.