Step Aside, Silver Dollar City

1. hello erin says:

This makes me want to visit the rides SO bad. They look like a blast! And A is one lucky little lady I mean she hit up all the fun ones!! So jealous!

So fun! Wish we had something close to home like this. Love the family picture at the end!

3. Brooke Haas says:

Aw that looks like such fun! We used to live soooo close to AstroWorld but that was torn down years ago and we have nothing similar near us anymore! 🙁 Glad y'all had a great time!

4. haha, what your husband said about the carts with Abigail…too funny!

5. Those giant slides are my favorite! Such fun. Very original name 🙂 ha!

6. Oh my goodness you have made my day! We also have NEVER been there and our church picnic just happens to be there on June 8th. Only a few weeks away. Eeeekkk I am excited now!

7. What a FUN DAY! And Miss A looks FABULOUS in that adorable little outfit!

8. Jenny says:

what a fun park and a fun day! she hit the best rides too!! I just love her outfit! are u sure she's not 13 instead of 3?! 🙂 no seriously just adorable the top/Capri/sandals! looks awesome and yet comfy and fun to play!

9. What a fabulous way to spend the day! We have something similar just 10 minutes down the road and we took our niece and nephew there last summer and THEY HAD A BLAST!

10. Rachel says:

I love her lace/eyelet top!!
    Such fun photos!
    Have you been to to Worlds of Fun in KC? 🙂

11. Looks like a fab time! I hope to take E to one soon. Ps I love her top!!!

12. Loyal RUN says:

Woohoo! This looks like so much fun. I haven't been to an amusement park in ages.

13. How fun! I love the pictures and she looks adorable in that outfit!