What I Wore Wednesday!

1. I'm so thrilled that I'm not the ONLY one who still owns clothes from highschool/college days! My husband makes fun of me all the time haha.

2. Carrie says:

I have the crocheted Toms, too! They are so comfy and go with so many outfits… my Sperrys are my second favorite summer shoes! I also hinted to my husband to get me a pair of Tory sandals for Mother's Day, so hopefully those will be a favorite summer sandal if I get them!! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Jennifer says:

You are so cute!

4. Agreed. I have a few years on you and the shorts I am sporting today I bought in high school. Aaaahhh someday these clothes will wear out and we will be forced to buy new ones (finally) ;). You are adorable, as always. The pics are fabulous.

5. You know I love alliteration. So this is perfect! Great outfit and I still wear a ton of my clothes from high school as well. I'm going to have to join this week up one week it's awesome. Thanks so much for sharing that you look great!!!

atparsons.blogspot.com

6. hello erin says:

im crushin' on those pants!!!

7. Rachel says:

These photos are stunning!!
    So glad you're doing wiww too! ๐Ÿ™‚

8. I rock this look daily as a SAHM. I love your TOMS. I don't own any yet as I'm waiting for a pair I can't live without.

9. *colette* says:

I have a very similar style… I am definitely a "no frills" type of girl unless it's a special occasion! That color looks great on you btw!

10. Samantha @ Elah Tree says:

Yay! You look so great! I was so excited to see your style post!

11. Carrington says:

I love that you wore something simple and that it's from places I'd actually shop. Sometimes I see bloggers post there and think "That's cute but where do you suppose I get $100 for a shirt?!" Super cute!

12. Rachel says:

๐Ÿ™‚ I still have a LOT of clothes from high school days. They are some of my favorites. The color of that top is so pretty on you!

13. Loyal RUN says:

Love the TOMS and your top. Gorgeous!

14. Love your shirt! Wish it wasn't from high school so I could go to Old Navy and get one ๐Ÿ™‚ You look so comfy and cute!

15. Vanessa says:

Okay, would you just stop being so darn cute?!? You also kinda make me want to get my act together and not just wear yoga pants every day!!!!

16. You are so pretty! Great pictures and outfit. We'd get along in the fashion department ๐Ÿ™‚ Also, I love Charming Charlie's! They have a lot of fun stuff. And I love the Toms! I would like to get another pair. I have one pair, but they're plain white and starting (read: already are) to get grimy and dirty.

17. You look beautiful! I'm with you on the flats or Toms. I always forget to paint my toenails!!!