What A Weekend!

1. It looks like you guys had a great weekend! Such fun photos! Have a great week!

2. What a fun weekend! I can't imagine needing a coat in May seeing as Texas is decked out in sunscreen and sweat these days!
    I'm with you on the photograph goal. I am dying to get the perfect Christmas photo of Connor, in front of a LARGE, totally decorated to the hilt, tree. Maybe one day!

Your pictures are awesome! I'm scared of Manual mode! Any tips??

4. Carrington says:

What a fun weekend! Linc saw the picture of Abigail jumping and said, "I want to jump on my trampoline!"

5. Samantha @ Elah Tree says:

I saw one of your photos on instagram where you were wearing coats! Omgosh! I couldn't get over that photo because it was so hot here!

6. brittany says:

aw it looks like you had such a fun weekend!! so much happiness!

7. Heidi says:

Sounds like a great weekend!

8. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!! 🙂

9. Loyal RUN says:

Aw, what a fun weekend! 🙂 You looked so pretty at the game. Great photos!

10. oh man so cute about the cheering! I loved seeing your pics on IG. Grandparents have all the best toys – I want a trampoline!

11. What a great weekend!! How fun that Abigail was able to start up a cheer! Those trampoline pictures are ah-mazing!

Out weekend was good – we had a lot of yard work to do and I finally finished up weeding out gigantic flower bed up front and got the plants that we got three weeks ago planted today!! Now I have to go back and re-weed another flower bed up by our house. A gardener a work is never done!!

12. What a fun weekend! My favorite part was "the royals were kind enough to lose quickly so we got to see the fireworks". LOL. Story of my life as an Angels fan. (though recently they've been doing well…hope I didn't jinx it. My husband would kill me!) Your pics are so good and so cute! I loved seeing them all on IG. That trampoline pic is amazing!

13. What a fun weekend!!! Love the pictures!