A Kansas City Weekend

1. OMG I love the trampoline shot! You are insane! I am slightly terrified of those things. I love your dress for the wedding! I have 4 weddings to attend, one in July, September & 2 in November. ♥

2. Trampoline pic = my fave. what a fun weekend!!! xx

3. Kristen says:

what a fun weekend! and i agree with the others, that trampoline shot is priceless. i fell off one as a child, terrified of them now!

4. I loved all of these pictures! Your dress was SO pretty, by the way! Last year I went to like 7 weddings! I'm not kidding…it was like the craziest year for weddings ever!

5. The silo is making my die laughing. I shouldn't be laughing that hard but it reminds me of a picture the other day where Lincoln is holding a hot dog.. a cold one. Ridiculous, right? You looked beautiful at the wedding and I'm loving the trampoline pictures!

6. Bomb pops, oh yes they are so amazing. Sometimes I buy a box and we hide them so the kids won't find them :). I wish I was making that up. But I'm not.

We don't have wedding season. Seems like just about all of our friends are already hitched for the most part so we only get the occasional wedding invite anymore.

Great pics, looks like you had a blast!

Such a fun family filled weekend! Can't wait to hear more about the shower! 🙂

8. WOOHOO for a KC weekend! Only one of my favorite places on the planet! 🙂
    Serious flexibility! I'm not sure I could touch my toes if I tried. I wish I were joking, but I'm not.
    How wonderful to spend such quality time with you Mim. Priceless!

9. Samantha @ Elah Tree says:

So fun! Also, you look so good in your wedding duds! Also, also, you have three weddings this summer! Wowza!

10. Vanessa says:

That toe touch is seriously impressive! I think I actually pulled a muscle just picturing myself doing a toe touch 😉 Looks like a fun wedding weekend for sure!

11. Jenny says:

WOW that toe touch is pretty amazing! Yay for weddings and getting dressed up too! Looks like a great weekend!

12. Jenny says:

13. Wow you have a lot of weddings this summer! You and your hubby look great! And that toe-touch is awesome…I so wouldn't be able to do one anymore :-p

14. It looks like you had a great time! Love the dress you wore to the wedding!

15. Okay so my in laws just got a trampoline too and I was atempting a toe touch and strained my neck and shoulder #imtoooldforthis