Abigail’s First Bridal Shower

1. Tawnya Faust says:

Aww! So sweet that she got to be involved! You two are two peas in a pod! ha ha

2. She's so cute and at such a fun age! Loved this post <3

3. Kristen says:

omg i love the second photo, you guys are so cute! and your dress! i need it, please.

4. Brooke Haas says:

O.M.G. I love this post! Y'all are so darn cute together! I love your dress, where from?!

Also, move to Texas. We can be besties, so can our girls, and you can do my hair, ha! 😉

Looks like such a fun day!

5. Great photos! Abigail is adorable! LOVE your dress! You look great in it! Where is it from??

6. Not gonna lie, I LOVE (and melt) over y'all's coordinating blues! 🙂
    xx

7. 1. She is adorable. 2. I love your dress so dang much. It's so cute!

What a big girl! Your dress is perfect! That is so brave of Abigail to be on a separate team from you & to sit up front during gift opening. I don't think I would have been able to do that at her age.

9. hello erin says:

she rocked that bridal shower. seriously ROCKED it!! i love it!!! and i love your "real selves" way better than your poised selves 🙂

10. So sweet! Love the coordinating outfits! 🙂

11. A is for Abigail and ADORABLE. Coincidence, I think not! She is one of my favorite little girls and I mean that with my whole heart.

12. Tricia Regar says:

Love the matching outfits!! So cute.

13. Jenny says:

You girls look so cute in your coordinating outfits!! I love her all wrapped up in toilet paper! Looks like a fun morning!

14. Samantha @ Elah Tree says:

This is amazeballs! 1.) You two look adorable! 2.) She is totally killing it in her toilet paper dress!

15. Loved finding your blog and reading this post. She's such a cutie and I love that you guys are matching. So fun and I can't believe she's a flower girl in 3 weddings?! Popular lady!

16. ahhh love the Father of the Bride reference, I totally see it. I bet you will too! Sigh. Honestly I'm sure it will be here way too quickly. Hopefully all our little girls find such perfect little loving gentlemen though.

17. Vanessa says:

What a little sweet pea!!! And what you said about watching her be so big and brave–melts my heart!!!!

18. Ahh I love your dress and A looks so adorable in coordinating colors!! I can't get over what a great girl she is and just have to give you major props on how you are raising her! I can't imagine my nieces being so well behaved at that age (or even the age they are now). I am also so glad that you are going before me so I can learn all your tips and tricks!

19. Sarah says:

oh my gosh, how cute is she?! What a great personality, and the matching outfits, too cute Mama! Stopping by from It's the Little Things.