Five On Friday

1. Tawnya Faust says:

HAHA! I love the first word! So funny… I hope I'm not a no-reply blogger. I often check to see that I'm not! It's so frustrating when it reverts back because I love connecting with new people!

Tawnya

2. Haha idk why but sadtrombone had me laughing way too long. Can't say I've ever heard that one.

I love the doodles! It took me forever to find that first word though. Too funny though. Excellent placement I think

3. hello erin says:

A's drawing are AMAZING!!! seriously- they have faces and limbs (which is way better than my niece who draws private parts on hers. lines for boys and circles for girls.).

4. Ah, I finally just figured out that I was a no reply blogger this week and finally fixed it! Whoop! Whoop! And Abagail's first word…… Dear goodness, I snorted out loud when I read that. So thanks for making my day 🙂

5. Oh my gosh so stinking funny, that picture is the best and someday a long ways off she will find it very, very amusing.

6. Oh my gosh I am cracking up about your #4!! The creepy comment and the first word. You're hilarious! I love that she's drawing now 🙂 I'd be so proud too! Have a great weekend, Courtney!

7. GO ABIGAIL! Seriously, I love it. I giggled. Took me back to the times of teaching kinder and taking pictures of silly things kids accidentally spelled. Oh Lordy! 🙂
    xx

8. Vanessa says:

Way to go, Abigail!!! That gave me a good belly laugh 🙂 We were so bummed when we didn't get any offer after our first open house too–but don't worry, it'll happen fast! Happy weekend!!!!

9. Jenny says:

love her doodles!! I'm still cracking up at her first word! yay for a car to bed transfer! we've never been able to do that so I too my hat to you!!!

10. Alycia says:

Thanks for the info on being a no-reply blogger! I was told that by someone recently, then forgot to look into changing it!! Now its done! Thanks!!

and I love when you are able to safely move your kid from carseat to bed without them waking! its amazing! LOL

11. OMG. Hilarious. Her drawing is too cute but then how she wrote the 2 T's and then… the I right in the middle. And she will never know why mom and dad were laughing so hard! I showed my husband and he said "well at least she knows how to spell correctly". Haha, yes, yes she does! 🙂

12. Catching up on all my fave blogs…we've been out if town!! Love the PSA if only a noreply wasn't an option! I miss out on so much!!

13. kari says:

Those are spectacular drawings. Props to you for encouraging her in art so early!

14. Her first word…bahahahaha! #classic

15. I'm so glad I found this! I'm pretty sure I'm (or was!) a no-reply blogger! I think I've gotten it fixed now!

16. hey gal! i am contacting people that linked up in the last 5 on friday linkup…that has since been put on hold for the summer. well…if you were interested, a friend of mine and i are starting it back up! the first one will be live this friday morning! prepare your post! 🙂 it's going to be called "oh hey, friday!" it'll be the exact same rules. write about five anythings. hope to see you there!

karli