Flower Girl: Take One

1. Rj and Jessie says:

So cute!

2. She looked SO beautiful! Elyse is going to be a flower girl this weekend and I can't wait!!

3. Oh my gosh she is the cutest flower girl ever! You got such great photos of her! The dancing with her eyes closed is hilarious! Glad y'all had a good time, Courtney!

4. hello erin says:

Cutest flower girl ever…and I'm pretty sure eyes closed is her just gettin down and really FEELING the music.

Such great photos, Courtney! Abigail looked beautiful! And maybe she's concentrating really hard on her dance moves. 😉

6. Sarah says:

Love the pics! She's so beautiful! And I love the photo booth thing…wish that would have been around 9 years ago when I got married!

7. Poe Kitten says:

She's adorable! I love her expressions. And buy stock in tissues now Mama…she's going to make a GORGEOUS bride in many, many years:)

8. Haha! Oh my goodness I love it. She looked gorgeous! And the eyes closed dancing pic is AWESOME!

9. Marla says:

Beautiful girlie! And beautiful pictures, momma!

10. Samantha @ Elah Tree says:

This is the best ever! I love her faces! I just can't get over her faces! and I love all the photos you got of her! She looks so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Like all the exclamation points? Good!)

11. I love it! You got some really good ones. Her hair looked awesome!

12. Because of Jackie says:

Oh, this is awesome. My daughter would be the same way, she keeps begging me to have another wedding so she can be in it this time;)

13. jennifer says:

Gah! She looks gorgeous. Seriously. I die!

14. Vanessa C says:

Now that's some serious cuteness! Not to mention some serious dancing–love the closed eyes 🙂

15. I'm sorry but could she be any cuter?!?! She looks SO adorable in that flower girl outfit! I invasion her wearing it everyday for the next week and refusing to take it off. She looks so stinkin' cute though that I don't think it would matter 🙂

16. I can totally understand why that pic broke the bank in likes. 🙂 She is picture perfect…bless!!!!!!!! One for the books!! A memory to treasure forever!! xx

17. Heidi says:

Cutest flower girl ever!! Her hair looks gorgeous and what a beautiful dress. I bet she'll be wanting to dress up in it for awhile. and dancing with her eyes closed, so sweet!

18. Cutest ever. Pretty sure I've never thought about the amount of work involved in having tiny perfect flower girls in a wedding. Definitely worthy of still being tired.

19. What an absolutely perfect day, and perfectly gorgeous flower girl.
    LOVE that Abigail dances with her eyes closed. Adorable.

20. She is too adorable and I am loving the photo shoot with her!! That flowy dress really helped her to shine!