The Very Best Clock For Kids

1. So cute! I have seen several of these clocks before but this one is really really cute in design.

2. Heidi says:

This is brilliant. I needed something like this when Aubrey little. That girl is up with the sun.

Wow! Way to go A, making it easy for mama!

3. hello erin says:

Lex totally won't get out of her bed either! She lays there going "mommy!! I'm awake now!!!". I mean it's awesome- but I'd give anything for her to get herself dressed and pottied and then gracing me with her presence… Sadly I fear we have another year for that because she can't even wipe her own butt properly yet…

4. Lizzie Simantz says:

Thank you, thank you! I need this for my little boy, will be ordering today!

Lizzie

5. jennifer says:

How cute! We are getting close to needing to move Mya to a big girl bed, and I am TERRIFIED. I still feel like she is too little to understand not to get out of bed until we come to get her, so we are trying to put it off as long as possible!

That clock is so cute and it sounds like the perfect one for a toddler! I will have to look into getting this clock [do they have boy ones?] when we move our little guy into a big boy bed!

7. Best clock ever!! I'm definitely filing this idea away for Olive. I love everything about the morning routine you have going at your house 🙂

8. I had someone else recommend this clock to me a while back because Maddy has started just straight up walking out of her bedroom and into ours whenever she wants. Awesome, right? I may just have to give this little baby a whirl!

9. Jenny says:

This clock is on my amazon list for when we make the change! Amazing! I fear the day of Callie in a toddler bed running around her room and not sleeping. Maybe i'll be wrong but I'm so glad she still loves her crib (at least for now)!

10. I have heard such great things about this type of clock. I already made ten mental notes about it for future use! Amazing that it is working so well for you guys!

11. Susannah says:

This is genius!!!!!!

12. This is the greatest clock, totally keeping this in mind for the future!

13. Marla says:

We have this same clock in the girls' room!! Love it!

14. I'm terrified to change Mason's crib into a toddler bed. I KNOW he will be up the second we shut the door and playing with his toys or opening the door to come downstairs. Which also terrifies me. Need to find another gate for the top of the stairs or his room door. I love this clock idea! Do you know if they have a similar one for boys?

15. Definitely adding this to the amazon wish list.

16. Um, YES! Going to have to see if they don't have one for little boys. GENIUS!!!

17. I have heard so many great things about these lights and now I know I will need to get one for Ellie. Omg is she really going to get old enough to need one of these!?!!?

18. oh my goodness, that clock has got to be the cutest best invention EVER. I don't even have kids and I think its genius!