Allow Me To Teach You A Giant Life Lesson

1. Ahahaha oh Lordy!!!!! This is a story for the books for sure. Bless it. xx

2. Gracie says:

LOL. I can't wait to talk to Leeann (that's the lovely blonde's name)!

3. LOL!!!! Oh Courtney. I am SO directionally challenged too. Once my husband told me how to get to a particular mall, I turned the wrong way and… ended up at a different mall! I was pretty happy (it was a better mall) but he couldn't understand how I misinterpreted the directions he gave me (turn left LOL) and got there. Thank goodness for the iPhone maps app! It's my savior every time!!!

4. Letynsey says:

That is totally awesome! !
    So that is why Josh is always wanting me to knock!!

5. hello erin says:

This story just made my morning 🙂 seriously… Dying!

6. MeganB. says:

Ohhhh my. =)
    I have to admit that I laughed a ton but in truth I would be so embarrassed. Did A have any idea of what was going on?
    Too funny. But high five to you mama

• Yeah. It's lucky for me that you can't *actually* die from embarrassment.

Surprisingly, she didn't really say much. I thought 100% for sure she was going to tell everyone that we just went inside the neighbors house. Color me surprised that she didn't rat me out!

7. Jess Beer says:

Hahahahahaha.

That's literally all I can say.

8. Bahah ha!!!!! That is so awesome. Just be glad it was a sweet lady and not a screaming child or nudist.

9. Kristen says:

oh my god! this is hilarious! i am laughing so hard because it is absolutely something i would do. i would have been so mortified, and driven home lol. thank goodness the lady was nice about you walking into her house!

I love this so much. Too funny. That woman was probably laughing her butt off after you left!:) I mean, it def could have been worse, right? You could have walked in on someone naked or something crazy…Make you feel any better? No? Well, at least it's a great memory!!!

11. Allyssa says:

hahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!! This story totally made my day! You're too funny, friend. I'm thankful it was a nice, sweet lady and not some crazy person.

12. Dying!!!!! I can't even imagine… You are too, too funny for words!!! Thank you for the laugh that I've needed all week. Love it!

13. Haha this is too funny glad your finally made it to the right house and had a great time!

14. now THAT is hilarious! hahaha. I can't imagine! by the way, I just found your blog from the list of stay-at-home-mom nominees so I just wanted to stop by and say hi and tell you that I'm glad I found your blog and excited to be following along now!

15. You are so hilarious! I'm sorry that this happened to you but it makes for a pretty epic story. Thanks for the chuckle and I'm glad they were friendly neighbors 🙂

16. Jenny says:

OMG that's awesome! So glad the lady was nice about it but omg wow. i wouldve died. I might have even skipped the shower after that. 🙂

17. Hahaha! You're too funny Courtney! That's awesome 🙂 Good thing the lady was so nice! You should have told the people at the shower. That's why I use Google Maps on my phone all the time. I hate relying on my phone but that feature is the bomb.

18. hahaha, that is awesomely mortifying! Praise the Lord the lady was really nice about it, AND knew about the shower a few houses over. ooph.

19. Anonymous says:

Ah, so "directionally challenged" is the trait you inherited from me?!! Great story! Thanks for having the courage to share it with us! I think you're pretty awesome! xoxo Auntie K

20. Rachel says:

Laughing out loud!!

21. Imagine what you COULD have walked in on? Oh my… the horror you two could have seen!

22. LOL! You poor thing, I would've died!

23. That is HILARIOUS! Thank goodness she was a good sport!

24. Rachel says:

Bwahahaha. Oh man. Thanks for sharing. I'm usually too lazy to print, but I'm the kind who takes notes and always carries a notebook…and is VERY nervous about going to a house I've never been to before!