Take Me Out To The Ball Game

1. Ashley Alcorn says:

We've been to that park a few times because it's great for little ones and our daddy plays softball. It's technically part of the WIll Norton Miracle Field and everything is accessible for kids in wheel chairs or with walkers. That's why it has that great soft surface and everything is low to the ground.

2. P!nky says:

So cute! My husband is a baseball guy too.

Love your lil girl's outfit, precious!

3. Heidi Paulsen says:

The dress and boot!!!!! Adorbable!!!! I love these pictures of them, so sweet!

Love her adorable fashion sense! So so sweet!

5. Kristen says:

oh my gosh dress and boots! so cute. i love the pictures of them as well, adorable. i am not really a baseball girl, womp womp.

6. Samantha @ Elah Tree says:

Abigail is too cute! Girl's got style!

7. I've had to become quite the expert myself on the "Elsa" braid! =) Love that she wants to dress herself, so cute!

8. hello erin says:

thats a crazy swing? and those pictures of A with her dad are THE SWEETEST!!!

9. Umm…Courtney, I could have typed those first two paragraphs for us and they'd totally apply…except the Texas Rangers in place of the Royals. 🙂 Only problem for my hubby is that he ruined his shoulder pitching when he was younger so he really can't play anymore. Did you read about the recent ER visit from a softball game?! Poor guy…it crushes his dreams. And that video is so cute 🙂

10. Anonymous says:

It's a handicap accesible swing! 🙂

11. What a weird swing, she looks miniature! Random, but fun.

12. I've seen a few of those swings…I think they are meant to be more inclusive. Loving her outfit choice! Reminds me of myself! My mom always told my kindergarten teacher when I picked out hm clothes – I was obsessed with moon boots!

13. Cutest daddy/daughter pictures EVAAAAH. Seriously, the one of them kissing is frame-worthy. Heart. Melt.