This + That

1. I love that she wears her dress all of the time. I'm sure my daughter will do the same once my sister's wedding is over. I mean, who wouldn't want to? Those dresses are awesome!

2. hello erin says:

I loooove snap chat!! Be my buddy erinvanvan

3. Kristen says:

haha i have heard about the no smiling thing, i'm from Aus and we have never been allowed to smile, and your ears have to be showing (no hair in front) so it shows the shape of your face better. seriously, so silly and a pain in the butt!

4. jennifer says:

I lovet this post! That drawing and the potty jokes….too funny!

Can't wait for my little one to find a favorite outfit! My mom said there was a dress that I wore every day for weeks!

6. Love it and wish the lady at the post office where I went let me smile!!!

7. Emily Beckwith says:

That drawing, is perfection 😉 have you come across those websites that you can send your childs drawing in and they will send you a stuffed animal that looks like the drawing.. I'm laughing thinking about what the stuffed animal version of her drawing would look like!
    We love snapchat over here too. Something about it is just oh so addicting!

8. First, grass pushing is the worst. When Aria got her little push car for her bday we would take that sucker out daily and push it around the grass. Arm workout. Now we usually take it around the neighborhood. Second, that is too funny that she hit pause on the sad to smile for the camera – the show must go on! Third, ha I had no idea the bathroom jokes were like legit. I've heard of that rule before, but I kind of that it was more a boy thing.
    Fun post!

I love that easel Abigail has. And I thought I was the only one who didn't have my passport. Such an exciting trip coming up!

10. Girl, I didn't even know what snapchat was until recently! I don't think I'm that old (30 in sept eeekkk!) but I had no idea what it was until the youngins at my work explained it to me! Haha