You’re Never Too Old For A Slumber Party

1. Robyn B says:

so much fun! how neat that you let your kids share in it 🙂

Slumber parties & besties…perfect!

3. Now we can stay up and drink hoping our kiddos don't get up early. Love you nardy!

4. Susannah says:

I still have sleepovers with my friends too!! Being married doesn't mean girlfriend sleepovers have to end! 🙂

5. What a blessing it is to have such a strong, long lasting friendship.

6. Aww fun!! Slumber parties with bff's are the best!

7. Slumber parties are the best! Love that you proved that person wrong! Getting married doesn't mean you can't have fun anymore, my goodness!

8. It makes my heart happy that you have had this friendship for this long. And of course you can still have slumber parties, they are the best!

9. Aww love! If I weren't preggo, I'd love a good slumber party right about now 🙂 but I've had some in the years since I've been married! They're still so much fun!

10. So sweet! I wish I could have slumber parties -but they would have to be on the floor since Ellie took the guest room 😉

Love this! I totally agree! I love when my girlfriend comes in from out of town for a slumber party with our kids!

12. Kristen says:

so fun! i never really had sleepovers or anything, so sad that i missed that in my childhood, hopefully my kids have it!

13. Rachael A says:

Ah this is lovely! Friends are such blessings! I recently had a slumber party with my best friend the night before she got married and it was great fun remembering the years of sleepovers we'd had! Hope when we continue to have them into our future

14. Rachel says:

You and Lauren are so blessed to have each other! So fun!

15. Love! So cool to still have a good friend after so many years. Awesome, awesome memories.