8 Ways Being A Mom Is Like Being A Hair Stylist

1. Jana Tolman says:

Haha! I love this! Working in a restaurant is like being a mom because: the hours suck, you don't get a break for holidays, it's all about customer satisfaction, and at the end of the day, you have to clean up a big mess before you can go to bed. πŸ™‚

2. Tawnya Faust says:

Oh I love love love your new design!!! Looks great! And I love this comparison, so funny!

3. Haha! Love this post, I may just write this down on my rainy day list.

I always had to keep track of someone elses schedule… and change mine to accommodate everyone elses, hourly. If that isn't exactly like being a mom, I don't know what is.

4. hello erin says:

i totally love this! seriously. . . its all way too true πŸ™‚

5. Love this! And the new blog look!

6. You are hilarious. Heart you friend. I can see all of these being oooooooh so true.
    Also: HELLO BEAUTIFUL BLOGGY BLOG!! OBSESSED!!!! xx

7. LOVE the new blog look, Courtney!!! Very pretty!!

LOVE your new blog design!

I used to work in daycare before staying at home with Cash, so pretty much everything is the same except for that I'm taking care of my own kid & not someone else's. And I don't have to deal with "some of those" parents. The ones who are never ever pleased or satisfied. I don't miss that one bit!

9. Great new blog design! I love it. I think about this topic often!

10. Sarah says:

Love this! I'm a high school teacher and there are so many similarities to being a mom! Might have to steal it for a future blog post of my own. πŸ™‚ Love the new design, by the way!

11. LOVE the new blog design! I am itching to redo mine, especially my "about me" among other things. But I just haven't managed to find the time to get any of it organized, grr!

12. Haha, I loved this!! And the new blog design, fab!

13. Such a fun post idea. I always thought it would be fun to be a hairstylist but never took it farther than that. I can't spot a straight line to save my life. I love the new design, very cute. Oh and I LOVE your hair in that picture πŸ™‚ Happy Tuesday Court!

14. Stasia says:

Teacher… and I never had time to use the bathroom either πŸ™‚

15. Oh my goodness. I feel like I am a mom to so many at work! I'm constantly cleaning up after them (mostly after lunch when they leave their trash on the break room table!) or just cleaning up people's trash in general!

16. Jenny says:

I LOVE this! So so so true! I never thought about it like that but yup you've got the job description down! πŸ™‚