Come Inside, It’s Fun Inside! My Tour Through Blogland

1. Brooke Haas says:

Love your house! Feels so cozy and everything is so pretty! We've been married 5 years and everything from our first apartment is pretty much what we still have now-mainly because we haven't found our forever home but my taste 5 years ago before kids is NOT my taste now! I'll be checking ok those tutorials on the diy chalkboard and curtains! Have a great day 🙂

2. Jess Temple says:

You tried my idea of putting a stack of books under that cute lamp…it looks great!! Thanks for the tour, it was fun! Since I've been staying home I've started giving each room in our house a little updating. My husband built it for us 10 years ago and I feel like I was so busy when I was working full time that I didn't have time to even notice that I was a bit bored with the decor! Our home is beautiful and I love everything about it but it's been so much fun to rearrange some furniture, get new pillows/bedding, hang some new things on the walls, etc. Now I've been watching too much Fixer Upper and have ideas for a mini bathroom remodel and a new kitchen backsplash…my husband is SO excited 😉

3. Alyssa Long says:

I love home tours!!! Your house is so cute 🙂 🙂

4. Your house is SO pretty! And I'm loving that Starbucks menu – too cute!!

Love your house! Ps…I am going to have the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song stuck in my head all day! Haha!

6. Hayley! says:

I love your house! I bet it will sell quickly! 🙂 There are so many great little touches (like Abigail's craft) and it's just beautiful! I love that lamp from Walmart!

7. Ah So much fun. I keep thinking I will do one of these posts someday… when I have all my projects complete…. so pretty much that translates to probably never, HA!

You've done a great job, Courtney! Your house looks super cozy and comfy. One questions: Do you ever feel like you're outgrowing your house? We live in a 1400 square footer with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths like you guys, but I feel like I am constantly bumping into things and never have enough storage. Yours is more open/better planned out than ours, so maybe you don't have that problem. But I am definitely looking forward to a bit more space one day!

9. Kara says:

Your house is beautiful, Courtney!

10. Very beautiful house, Courtney! I love your style!! If I were moving to Joplin, I'd totally buy your house 🙂 Seriously, I want our next house to be just like that! Oh and Starbucks sign is awesome!

11. Tawnya Faust says:

Your home has so much character 🙂 I love it! 🙂

12. hello erin says:

i looooooved getting a peek into your house. seriously its so cute and perfect (and quite frankly i'm shocked it hasn't sold yet!).

13. Kristen says:

absolutely adore your house! love everything, the kitchen, the pictures on the wall, and your bed is gorgeous! i wish my house looked as cozy and lovely as yours!

You have such an adorable house! Seriously, no clue why it isn't being scooped up. The Starbucks menu is such a cool conversation piece.

And your bed! It's gorgeous!

15. Amanda says:

Love the home tour!!! I'm absolutely loving that canopy style bed!! I've always wanted one of those!!! Great style girlfriend!

16. Andrea says:

I really love your french doors!! I just did a little home tour too, and thought it was a lot of fun!

17. Susannah says:

Your house is totally so cute!!! I love it!

18. I love love your kitchen! And your chevron curtains:)

19. Beautiful and cozy! I love your chevron curtains, your kitchen, and your bed!

20. Courtney B says:

Beautiful home!! I can't wait until we buy a home, I hope our kitchen is as open as yours! Love!

21. So lovely!! I love so many things about it an it's so clean!! I have some work to do before next Monday!! Thanks for the motivation! I'm so excited to give a home tour!

22. I love all the arches and the dark grey outside, and the stone work around the front door. I love home tours, they are so fun to peak at!

23. Jenny says:

I love how open your kitchen/dining/living area is! and I totally love your front door way! We are debating on a dark grey or a black front door for the new house! Our floor plans look really similar! Thanks for sharing – love that coffee sign in your kitchen too 🙂

24. I love ranch style homes. We will own one one day. It's a must. I adore your kitchen layout. The bar gets a big thumbs up.

25. LOVE the home tour! I absolutely love your kitchen. Especially the little dining area. The table and the feel about it is just so inviting. Oh, and I LOVE the Starbucks poster! Seriously, if I could get my hands on one of those, I would SO put that somewhere in my house (my kitchen isn't quite big enough for that…maybe one day!)

26. Renae says:

I love home tours, your home is lovely and I just adore your kitchen.