Courtney. The Hardened Criminal.

1. Jess Temple says:

Laughing so hard over here! (Sorry!) im glad everything worked out but sorry you had to go through all of that!!! I'm blown away by the whole insurance card thing! In Texas, an officer can look up your insurance if you get pulled over…if you have an expired card, no problem or if you have no card at all, they can verify everything by entering your drivers license info into their computer! Just another reason why I love this state!

2. Baha ha! Oh man. Great start to the birthday week huh? Well, at least it could only get better from there, right?!

Oh how funny! And not funny at the same time…but we've all been there huh? Hope the rest of the week goes well!

4. Candace says:

Hahahaha. Oh my. I'm sad to say that I've been in those courtrooms full of criminals (like you 😉 ) to pay for tickets. Maybe they're trying to scare me into being a better driver? 😉

5. hello erin says:

I don't even know where to start.

No really.

I can't stop laughing enough to form any sort of comment besides "LOL".

6. Jess Beer says:

Only you, my dear. Only you.

Hahaha.

7. jennifer says:

Lol! Sounds like a day straight out of my own life 😉

8. Jana Tolman says:

Oh my gosh. I have no words. That is an EXPERIENCE, I tell you what!

9. Hahaha!! You're not the only one. I confirmed Ellie doctor appt THREE times and each time I swear to you they said Monday. So I showed up on Monday (early even!) and would you believe I was a day early!! So I had to make the trek back over there the following day!

Also you got lucky with only $10 for a seatbelt. It's over $50 in Washington!!!

10. Kara says:

Geez! Even I didn't have to go to court for my $160 seat belt ticket lol

11. Oh lady!! Life doesn't get better than this. It's these moments of what the what that make for a good laugh then you have encounter a tough time.

12. Well if you are gonna do it do it big! I hate 'the system', they just never are helpful. When we got married Chris was in the middle of a name change (back to the traditional before it was americanized). The person at the court said it would be no problem to get mine changed to his new one after the fact. And we believed her. So basically I don't legally get to have my husband's name unless we do a court name change process. Those people, never know what the heck they are doing!!!!

oh goodness. That is ridiculous. How horrible. ugh. I'm impressed you even thought to take a selfie. ha. 🙂

14. Susannah says:

Oh my goodness, that's just too much! I'm glad you got it taken care of but, really, I would be going crazy if I were you!

15. Samantha Kakac says:

Ahhhhh! this is the most amazing story! Totally reality TV worthy! So crazy that all those three different random, so lame, things happened at once!

16. Oh girl!!! I'm so sorry! I feel super bad saying this but seriously, you have the BEST stories. If you sign up for a reality show, let me know! I'd so watch and vote for you 🙂