Oh Hey Homeschool Friday!

1. Jess Beer says:

Ahh! I didn't know they made younger little house books! Abbie already has my old set waiting in her bedroom, but these will definitely be added to her collection once she's a little older. LOVE!

2. Tawnya Faust says:

Those dot markers look so cool! I love that you home school, it's something I often think about doing although I'm sure I never will.

Love the Dot markers! So fun!

4. Those markers are amazing!! The Pip Squeaks were all the rage when I was teaching. I love all of the art supplies – colored pencils, markers and let's not forget post-it notes. Can't wait to hear more about Spena School. Glad your first week went so well. When I was in college to become a teacher, I made my sister promise that she'd hold me accountable and never allow me to wear denim jumpers – haha.

5. hello erin says:

We love love love those "poke a dot" markers! Ok maybe I love them the most but lex comes in a close second 🙂 and ain't no shame in giant palm trees!

6. P!nky says:

WOOHOO, FRIDAY!

I lovvvvvvvvved the Little House on the Prairie series. One of my favorites. how cute they have little books.

7. So many awesome things for homeschooling! Those dot markers are awesome! I need to get some for my daughter. And we love Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! I need to find that tree! So awesome!
    Have a great weekend!

8. I love the dot markers. I think I'm going to add it to Connor's birthday/Christmas wish list. When I look on Pinterest for the printables, what do you suggest I look up?

9. Love the huge tree, that is so awesome. I have big plans to turn the play room into a school room by the start of the next school year, EEEekkkk!

Haha, durable plastic. Hilarious but definitely shout out worthy!

Can't wait to see more of your adventures.

10. Shawna says:

We love those books too—and do a dot markers!

11. Marla says:

Love it all! I kinda dig our palm tree, too. Haha! I will have to try out those Little House books. They might be a perfect fit because it looks like Parker could read them…and also, Grace would enjoy them being read to her. 🙂

12. Okay I am so loving that they are comjng up with condensed versions of some of my favorite books! I have the whole "Little House" series that I got from my neighbor (who was like 78 at the time) when I was 12 and I love how worn and loved they were from his wife and children reading them!! Can't wait to share with Ellie. As much as she loves books right kow I know she won't be able to sit through a whole book let alone a single chapter for a while so these books look great!!

13. Those dot markers look so fun! I would love to get those for Mason but I have a feeling that our walls might get more decoration than the paper right now so I might wait a little 🙂 bookmarked on amazon!

14. The dot markers have been added to our Christmas list! Coloring isn't a big hit (yet), but I have a feeling those markers might make for some fun arts and crafts projects.