Welcome To Destin: Part Two

Love all of your pictures! The family mini golfing pics are my fave!

2. The first picture is pure gold. And the picture of the three of y'all playing putt putt is perfect!

3. Haha, I love that – we're home schoolers we do what we want ;)!! Looks like you had a great tip xo

4. hello erin says:

Let's just say I totally understand why this is an annual thing! It looks SO FUN!!

5. Thanks for all your sweet comments Courtney. Helps to know I'm not the only one struggling through this. Although I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. I wish you lives closer so we could meet up for coffee. Guess I may just have to rely on good old fashioned emailing. 😉 thanks for always caring. Means a lot.

6. jennifer says:

We're already looking forward to our baeach trip next year too! We stay about 30 minutes from Destin in a more secluded area, but venture out to Destin a few times while we're there. Maybe we'll cross paths 😉

7. Jess Temple says:

I'm so interested in knowing more about your homeschool curriculum/routine if you feel like sharing! I'll be homeschooling Sadie as well, so next year we'll be starting and I don't know where to begin!

8. Kristen says:

aw so fun! i love that silly photo, so cute!

9. Looks like you guys had a blast… but that was pretty much a given. How could you not!

Haha, I LOVE your laid back schooling attitude. Probably was nice to not start today after the terrible weather last night. I started Pre K-3 stuff with E this morning and I was feeling a little less than prepared :/.

10. I love Destin so much. I am craving a trip, so your pictures helped!

11. Jenny says:

WOW looks like such a great vacation! I LOVE LOVE the photos of you 3 at put put golf! Great photos and love the funny faces one! 🙂

12. You look just like your Momma!

13. Such a fun trip!! I love the family mini golf photo! You look stunning!! 🙂

14. I love your pics! You guys always look like you're having so much fun!! We love fun. Have a great week!

15. Courtney B says:

I am dying to go to Destin someday!! It looks like you had the perfect vacation!

16. So fun! Can't wait to hear all about your homeschooling experience, you're going to do great!