It’s Pumpkin Time

Beautiful pics! Can't wait to carve our pumpkin!!

2. We have had a beautiful fall too! Although I love the snow, so as soon as halloween is over, I am ready for it!

3. Tiffany says:

This is too cute! Would she touch the insides of he pumpkin. Sydney won't for us, but apparently will at school. Lol.

4. P!nky says:

Such fun pictures, I love pumpkin carving!!!

5. hello erin says:

Dude. Her standing in all those pumpkins. I LOVE. Majorly love.

6. Cute pictures! Her face in the pumpkin carving pictures is hilarious…totally the reaction my girls have. We did go over a week ago, but I have yet to blog about it. Coming up soon, I hope!

7. Haha, she looks really unsure about what to do with the pumpkin guts!

Aww! Love fall & family time! When is Abigail's birthday?

9. Love the photo of A standing among all the pumpkins!!
    What is she going to be for Halloween?

10. We went yesterday and carved pumpkins also. Ellie LOVED sticking her hands in to guts and especially loved all the slimy seeds!!

11. Tanika Rice says:

Beautiful pics! When we went to get a pumpkin my daughter kept trying to chuck the one she wanted. It made it home safely, but only because of really good reflexes from her daddy!

Love her little boots. She is too cute! Looks like you guys had a great time:)

13. Oh my goodness, that is so adorable! It's funny how their little minds think something works one way and then when you correct them they are like "umm no". Haha!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE her standing in that field of pumpkins!

14. hahaha, I love the disgusted surprise looks of various kids seeing what the inside of pumpkins are. I've never seen anything like it! funny. Aria didn't care last year, I wonder if she'll notice at all this year.

15. Candace says:

She always reminds me so much of Hannah! She was the ONLY kid in her class that wouldn't touch the pumpkins guts on pumpkin day! She took one look inside and said "no thank you" haha.