Spena Baby Week 10

Fun stuff! Your aversions sound like mine did!

2. Look at that sweet little bump! Grow, baby, grow! So glad you're feeling better! Only throwing up once is a win in my book!

3. Carrie Martin-Vegue says:

You look so adorable! Thanks for sharing these updates. It's a great way to share how we can all still be praying for you. 🙂

4. Hayley! says:

So sweet! Don't you just love getting to pull out those old bras again? Haha 😉

5. Tanika Rice says:

How fun! Definitely with you on the showing faster thing. I am almost 20 weeks and I am massive. I didn't look this big with my daughter until like…23-24 weeks. NUTS I tell you!

6. Alycia says:

I'm so happy for you. Such a sweet little bump!!! 🙂 You're looking fantastic

7. Ooh I love seeing that little bump pop out! Hopefully you are feeling much better in just a few more weeks!

8. P!nky says:

What a sweet praise!!! You look great! Hope the aversions stop.

9. You guys have a lot of fun things going on!! Enjoy!! 🙂

So sweet – love that your friends included you and baby Spena on the praise wall! It's totally normal to feel a bit, well, disconnected I think when you've been through what you guys have been through. After you've suffered losses, it's just hard to believe that you're finally getting exactly what you wanted and prayed for for so long. I do know some degree of what you're feeling, sweet girl! But that little babe is growing away – grow baby grow!:)

11. Yay. Dude if you saw me at 18 weeks with my first you would die. I was RIDICULOUS. Oh wait, maybe you have it's on my all about me page :). Anyways your bump is adorable. I definitely agree that the bump with #2 is definitely more of a bump than a bloat sooner than with #1. Bad news is things don't go back together quite as nicely as they did the first time. But really who cares. Two pieces are over-rated and they are oh so worth it. Hope you are feeling good and have a fantastic week.

12. Without a doubt I am so incredibly happy to be reading these posts. Ellie and I praise Jesus for your gift every night in our prayers!!

13. That teeny tiny little bump is just the sweetest sight!
    Praying that the sickness fades away quickly!

14. Stasia says:

I feel like the first trimester of pregnancy is the "is this for real stage." You know the test said yes and you have some symptoms but you can't wait for the bump and movement! You look great!

15. Rachel Keeth says:

I'm happy to hear you are starting to feel better and are keeping things down. "Morning" sickness sounds terrible. Such a sweet praise from your friends!

16. Such a sweet praise, and so happy to hear you are doing well! So excited for you!!

17. brittany says:

ahh congratulations!!! what a cute little bumpy!!

18. Aww that praise written by your friends brings tears to my eyes too! SO awesome!!!