Stitch Fix Review #3

1. LOVE that vest!! I've been on the hunt for one for weeks and finally found a great one at Old Navy. I'm hoping to get a lot of wear out of it once the temperature drops a bit here. Hope you're feeling better. Get lots of rest and try to take it easy 🙂

2. love the vest!! do you only keep one item too? I LOVE stitch fix – total addict

3. Hayley! says:

I love it ALL! The dot cardigan is SO flattering on you!!

4. Not a fan of vests I'm all "my torso is freezing but my arms are on fire"- brian reagan. haha but it looks way cute on you.

5. Candace says:

Loved your fix! THAT VEST! I'm obsessed with stitch fix. I get a box every other month. I have had the same stylist the last two and purchased EVERY SINGLE ITEM.

6. I hated my 2nd stitch fix too, but I'm pumped for the next one! The vest is beautiful color & looks good on you!

7. erin vancura says:

i want ALL OF IT. for reals. ALL OF IT. i didnt know the friendly peeps at stitch fix would "do" a growing belly so nicely 🙂

8. Becky Goerend says:

Great finds! I'm totally digging open front cardigans currently. Perfect for pregnancy!

9. I love this and I love that they took the time to get to know you and what was going on in your life right now so they could send you clothes to match!!!

10. Claire C. says:

I love love LOVE that vest! The color is perfect for you! Looks nice with the burgundy underneath too!

11. Kristen says:

I think everything looks fabulous but understand sending it back if you just don't love it or will wear it – and that vest is fabulous!!

The options this time around were spot on! I loved all of your choices! I surprisingly really liked the first sweater. It's normally not my style but it looks so comfy & cozy!

LOVE the vest! So glad you kept that!

13. That's probably one of the best boxes anyone has ever shown. Seriously. I'm a huge cardi freak so that box would have been killer for me. You look great in all of it!

14. Tanika Rice says:

OFFICIALLY looking into Stitch Fix. HOW COOL IS THAT! Also, I love the vest and the polka dotted cardigan.

15. oooh I love that first cardigan! Send that one my way! But, the vest is awesome! So fun to get clothes sent for dress up.

16. Now that I finally have a couple of nannying gigs I think I might finally get to sign up!! I'm loving that first cardi but do love the green vest even more!!

17. Laura {theeverydayjoys.net} says:

Great Fix! Mine comes next week — eep! I would've kept the last 2 items. 🙂

18. I loved the first cardigan and the vest the best. So much fun. I could never do stitch fix, I would want to keep it all, lol.

19. Thank you for including the paper that comes with the box! I've sen quite a few reviews of Stitch Fix and nobody ever includes that paper. So nice to see that they show you some styling tips because that is what I am HORRIBLE at. I don't know why but I just can't picture it but I can totally copy a picture lol.
    I love #2, #4, and #5! I would have been in trouble if I got that box! Haha.