Happy Halloween!

1. What a fun Halloween and her dress is adorable!! 🙂 P.S. I have that same rug in front of my front door and then the bigger version is in our front room! 🙂

2. Kara says:

She made the cutest Anna!

3. Tawnya Faust says:

Aww that is the sweetest little princess dress, she's totally going to want to wear it every day now! 😉

4. Tiffany Hutto says:

She is so precious! I love that dress in the movie!

5. What an adorable Anna! The office trick or treating sounds like the perfect way to gather the goodies.

6. Carol says:

This year Kennedy really started to understand the whole trick or treat thing. We had a blast! I love Abigail's costume! Also, wish we had an office to trick or treat at! Our neighborhood is fun but gets very crowded and there were a few houses we had to skip because of the scary decorations!

Good job on scoring a good deal on the dress – and on the awesome hair style! Looks like you guys had so much fun! 🙂

8. erin vancura says:

she is anna perfection. PERFECTION. from the hair to her sweet smile. i love it!

9. Tanika Rice says:

Such a sweet smile! My daughter loves Anna too–she likes Elsa–but hands down Anna is her favorite. Yours makes a perfect one! My daughter saw the screen as I was reading and proclaimed "IT'S ANNA!" and just giggled herself into a fit. Glad you all had a great Halloween!

10. Susannah says:

Aww…. She looked so pretty!!!

11. So sweet, love her little smile!!

12. She looks adorable in her dress! I am one of the crazies who hasn't see Frozen (we don't do screen time except in rare occasions), but I want to soon! And thank goodness for Amazon!

13. Great job on her hair mama!! She looks great and way to score a deal!!

14. What an adorable Anna!! 90 bucks, knock me over with a feather. Good job bargain hunting!

15. If she isn't the cutest little princess ever. Love this twist on Frozen!

16. Jenny says:

she's so cute as Anna!!! and her hair – amazing! Looks like such a fun Halloween! She rocked the passing out candy too!

17. Kristen says:

by far the cutest Anna!! she's adorable. Doing the office + then handing out candy to trick or treaters is so smart, gets the best of both worlds!

18. She looks so cute and SO happy! I love that you guys go trick or treating at Jim's office! I mean, in that one picture, it looked like Abigail had the pick of the litter with all that candy! Sounds like you guys had the best Halloween!

19. brittany says:

ahhhh anna! i love that you got her the coronation dress!! she looks absolutely beautiful!! anna is pretty popular around here, too! 🙂

20. What a fun Halloween! Abigail looked beautiful!