Spena Baby Weeks 11 & 12

Abigail is too cute!!! I love that she thinks she gets to marry "him" My guess is still girl though! lol! I can't wait to find out! I have to live vicariously through you when it comes to the fun stuff about pregnancy! Mine was so awful that I think I let the bad things outweigh the good sometimes and now I am SOOO not ready to do it again ever…or at least not anytime soon!

2. Love! And I hope the worst of your sickness is over!!!! And, no, you couldn't tell in that 11 week pic. 😉

3. Cute as ever! My week 10 was the worst, but I am starting to feel a little better so hope the same for you!

4. Your little bump is so cute! I was so hoping you were starting to feel better by now (maybe that pic you posted on IG was more recent than the weeks in this post?). It's no fun feeling awful all day. Hoping you feel better soon so you can indulge in all the fun holiday food coming up!
    And seriously, Abigail? Best photographer ever! She does a really great job on your photos!

5. hello erin says:

I hope you start feeling better in a big big way! Tossing your cookies sure isn't fun for anyone (except lex. Who imitates me and spits into the toilet. Teaching her some awesome life lessons over here).

6. P!nky says:

No, you look precious!!!!!

7. Jenny says:

so sorry you're still feeling so crappy! However you look awesome!!

8. JLynn Justad says:

Abigail is so funny! Sorry you're not feeling well! Hope the weeks to come are easier on you! x

9. So beautiful!!
    Hoping the worst will be over this next week 🙂

Your little 12 week bump is too cute – grow, little Spena baby, grow! I have been trying to take pictures weekly, but can never manage to do it the same day every week because like you, there's no guarantee whether or not I'll be dressed for the day:)

11. You know I have an affinity for grey and if Ellie's walls weren't already yellow they for sure would have been grey. Loving the pinspirations!! Can't wait to see yours come to life!!

12. Cute bump!! I finally took a picture of mine yesterday 😉 15 weeks and I finally have a bump picture 😛 I fail! I'm luckily still in my jeans, and they're buttoned and zipped all the way (they weren't when I was just bloated, and they probably won't when this baby decides not to hang out so high) but I'm definitely in need of shirts. I have about 5 or 6 outfits that I rotate… it's a problem! And none of them are super warm so the snow thing is not pleasant!

13. Tanika Rice says:

You're almost out of the 1st Trimester! ALMOST!!! I am glad your hubby is so helpful 🙂

14. Samantha @ Elah Tree says:

I just went through like the last 4 of your posts! You guys are so adorable! I love it x100! I love Abigails Q&A, also the whole time I kept thinking that she has the best style! Ah!

15. Sarah says:

you're the cutest!!!

16. Aw, congrats! You're adorable. 🙂 I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl!!

17. just thrilled for you. a huge congrats!